My muffin top is shrinking!

Options
2»

Replies

• RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am still laughing about the hair! Ok, here's how that hair happens-

1. Don't wash hair for about 2 days (Even if I work out. Head doesn't sweat much, just face.)
    2. Rub some baby powder into the roots to cover up/soak up the greasies (gross, I know, but it's the truth.)
    3. Tease the crown a bit. Or don't. You might have enough volume from the grease and the baby powder.

4. Turn head upside down, make a really really tight pony tail about a fist's length away from actual head.
    5. Take the end of the hair and thread it through the space between the pony tail holder and your head, from the back. (Kinda complicated. I learned that from some Pinterest tutorial but never pinned it, so I can't link to it. Fail.) After this there should be a pointy bit of hair sticking forward towards face.
    6. Smunch hair with another hair tie so it stays put on top of head, not at the back, because if it's at the back, that's annoying when trying to lay head on ground while doing crunches. The smunching is very technical and precise! Haha,
    7. Work out like a beast.
    8. Take progress pic from behind!

I hope you guys at least get a laugh out of that. Now stop thinking about gross greasy baby-powdered hair. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!