Do you drink coffee?

Options

Replies

• emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've always drank my coffee black, since I was a freshman in High school. I'm not really sure if it helps a whole lot with weight loss, but I don't think it's hinders it either, just as long as its not loaded up with high calorie junk.
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    yep--love it:smile:
  • mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I add 1/4 tsp peppermint extract & 1 oz 1% milk to my 12 oz cup of coffee. Raspberry extract is good too. Will experiment with otherflavors.
  • bfbooty
    bfbooty Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    there is a fat burning coffee apparently very good a friend of mine over in the states raves on about it, there is also a tea so i believe

here is link

http://sip-slim-save.bfreesystem.com/shop/index.html?view=Products&Category=Products
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    4 cups a day. Black. Love it.
  • ColleenRoss50
    ColleenRoss50 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Black coffee is my water! :smile:
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I used to have triple cream/ no sugar. Now I have it with 1 splenda and 1 milk (2 percent milk except Starbucks who seem to usually just carry whole milk where I go).
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hazelnut cream coffee with a little lite powdered creamer is my morning "go-to"! The aroma perks me up, too!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Nope tea drinker here. A little splenda in it. Could never stand the taste of coffee.
  • runnerforever234
    Options
    I drink a cup every other day and I add 2 tablespoons of coffeemate sugar free coffee creamer, because its only 30 calories for creamy coffee! Yum!
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I drink 250ml of steamed skim milk with a double espresso shot and a pump of sugar free peppermint syrup.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    12-16 ounces every day.. I use a quarter cup of 2% milk and one splenda or if I'm feeling very indulgent some sugar free torani syrup.

If I'm having a very bad chocolate craving, I might have 8 ounces of extra coffee in the afternoon to tame my craving. Works like a charm.
  • mozzie88
    mozzie88 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'd rather go for a longer run than give up my coffee! I have an espresso machine so I make a trim caramel cappuccino daily. It keeps me happy! :happy:
  • jestersand
    jestersand Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started drinking it as an alternative to eating. I don't like coffee at all, but the taste makes temptation go away. it disturbs my taste buds. But, I do use that powder stuff and about a 3rd of a packet of Equal. Splenda is okay too, but I find Equal tastes closest to sugar and all you need is a tiny bit to give it a sweet taste.
    As far as being good for your metabolism, that depends on the person. Some folks drink and get the bowels going soon after (I envy that ) haha. Others get the morning kick, and it is recommended to drink a small cup of black coffee before hitting the gym to raise your heart rate.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have atleast one coffee a day. The most is usually three. I have it black with two sugars. I am trying not to have added sugar with other things, like not much soft etc. So those two sugars don't worry me. My treat coffee is a cappuccino or a iced coffee. The iced coffee is loaded with calories, so it's something I have when I need the extras. In general I don't like milk in coffee unless it's the above, so that's why I drink black. I also like tea .
  • f1tforever
    f1tforever Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I lovvvvve my coffee!!

Lately I have been making mocha smoothies for breakfast with chocolate whey protein, nescafe instant coffee, milk, stevia and ice all blended up. YUMM gives me just the boost I need in the morning :)
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Too much. Love it.

Only drink Moccona, No sugar, but I put a fair whack of milk in it to compensate.

Gloria Jeans pods if I want an espresso.

C Coffee Maxi Cappuccino, No sugar if I grab one on the run.

Feel Good Iced Coffee, if I think i can fit one into my cals for the day.
  • grapegorilla13
    grapegorilla13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I figure every bit adds up and I'd rather be eating more food than drinking the calories in cream and sugar. Now I have it black and as long as it's decent coffee I love it.
  • jonchew
    jonchew Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I drink at least 3 large mugs a day. I sweeten it with stevia and lighten it with 1 mini-moo... for a whopping 10 calories a mug!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Religiously. And usually black. But I keep hearing from different sources to put a little coconut oil, coco powder, and butter in it, so I'm going to start doing that with my first cup or two from now on.