Do you drink coffee?

Options

Replies

• Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    No, thank goodness, so that's one less addiction I don't have to conquer, nor do I smoke or drink, another plus. But I am addicted to food. Love love love it but my taste buds have matured and I don't like much of the tasteless garbage, only the good stuff now.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee, I don't need sugar and cream in my coffee, I'm not on my period.

LOL

When I'm on my period, I drink coffee while crying about how mean you are.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    But my real answer is that I like coffee a lot, but go through phases of caffeinated/ caffeine free. I'm currently in the midst of a fairly long caffeine free phase.

Sometimes I like it black, sometimes I like it with milk and sugar. If it's iced, it's always with milk and sugar.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    "my preciousssssss"!!!!!! I have 2 cups, with creamer and some agave to sweeten it!!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    :heart: coffee! I drink mine with half and half, no sugar. :drinker:
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Instant coffee.

Straight up blackkk
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I gave up coffee and soda 2 years ago. For me the caffeine disturbed my sleep and I no longer desire it at all. Water (lots & lots), almond milk, wine and recently an occasional scotch is what I have.
  • DavidC1857
    DavidC1857 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    At least 2 pots a day. I'm pretty sure I can smell coffee when I take a whiz.

Liquid splenda. Buy it in the big bottles. 1 tablespoon of half & half is about 20 calories. I work it in.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 to 3 cups a day with a serving of creamer each...I gave up Starbucks coffee four years ago and maybe one day I'll give up coffee all together...but not today. :wink:

8488541.png
  • tallulahthunderbird
    tallulahthunderbird Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That's funny, I take it black even when I am on my period. Misogynistic humor is so passe.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    2 cups, black, with a spoonful of unsweetened cocoa and a bit of cinnamon.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    Of course, I'm Canadian and grew up playing hockey @ 5:30 in the morning, what do you think a person drinks when it's 0 outside.....tea? Just kidding. A little milk is it.
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    I drink coffee almost every day. Just a cup and I add in whole milk, stevia, and sprinkle cinnamon in it.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Black any other way is dessert not coffee! I don't know if it helps lose weight, but I know if I get my usual 6-8 cups a day it helps those around me stay sane! :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :noway: :laugh: :wink:
  • JSUGamecockFan
    JSUGamecockFan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    MASSIVE quantities. Black. UNLESS, I'm on the road and I don't have access to my coffee maker and then it's a must I hit Starbucks for the "eyeopener" - the skinny quad shot macchiato. 300mg of caffeine. Let's do this.
  • JSUGamecockFan
    JSUGamecockFan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ....and the venti Pike Place no room that goes with it.
  • dogladytwo
    dogladytwo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    3 1/2 cups of hot black a day. Sometimes, I skip it on the weekends.
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee, I don't need sugar and cream in my coffee, I'm not on my period.

This made me giggle because.. TMI.. I am on mine and I wanted REALLY sweet coffee this morning.. but my fiancé made my cup.. his way.. which had the right amount of creamer in it and no sugar. Which was better for me :p

For my coffee I usually just pour a splash of hazelnut creamer. If I really want it sweet I'll add like 3 tsps. of sugar.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I love coffee I'm a coffee holic. But I drink my coffee black all the time at home. Every now and then I will get a Latte with skim milk at the coffee shop cuz it has a strong enough coffee flavor for me if you add milk to it there. But at home, I always have my coffee just black and I like the organic beans the most. Organic Peruvian Coffee is the best :)
  • karen19711
    karen19711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Give me coffee, or give me death...... Smile K