Losing almost 100lbs & gaining it all back. My story.

Options
1235»

Replies

• kbalut
    kbalut Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Take care of yourself FIRST, so you have the health and energy to take care of your guys! Best Wishes! and thanks for sharing.
  • lynzbeaner
    lynzbeaner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • kellyb02
    kellyb02 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to share your story! I know it's not always easy to write so openly about being over weight. I cant' wait to follow along on your journey! Have you ever thought about starting a blog? It's another great way to find new friends all over the US/World that are going through {or have gone through} the same things that you are. If you decide to let me know! I'd love to follow it.
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Good for you to have the courage to speak out. Your baby would probably love to sit in a stroller while you take walks with him. That's a good starting point and perhaps you can eventually work your way up to jogging with him in the stroller. if you're like me and childbirth, plus knee issues, prevents you from ever hoping to fun, walk faster.

Best of luck to you!
  • vanessaruiz0319
    vanessaruiz0319 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My God!

Your story is very touching, I know you can do it. Now you have a bigger motivation, your son. Be healthy for him and to share every beautiful moment with him.

Good luck!
  • brittroady0
    brittroady0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You can do it! Best of luck!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    OH girl you got this :D You did it before and you will do it again, especially with Jackson behind you motivating you :) I remember I found you on youtube a few years ago and I LOVED your vids..you are so awesome, funny and an amazing person! I am so happy that I got to watch your journey the first time around, I can't wait to support you the 2nd time! I'm also in the same boat as you...gained it back..so here we both are..lets do this! ~Maggie
  • Buki_xo
    Buki_xo Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You're awesome!