How often do you exercise??

Options
Hello!
I was wondering how many times per week you exercise and what your cardio of choice is?

Mine:
7 days a week
Cycling (despite my username :laugh: )

Thanks. :)

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    3 days weight lifting
    3 days cardio (running)

Alternating each day.

1 day rest.
  • MakingApril
    MakingApril Posts: 178
    Options
    5 days a week -one hour normally, trying to up it but I like to give myself a little break :)
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am exercising 3-7 times a week (depending on how sore or busy I am) and I'm doing hula hooping, circuit training, and jogging on the spot as my cardio activities and I started lifting on Monday. I jog on the spot in my livingroom because I currently have a bad knee and if it gives out on a long run outside then I don't want to have to limp all of the way home. I would love to cycle, but my brother broke my bike and my size of bike has been consistently out of stock at my local Wal-Mart since then. I don't go to a gym.
  • pattycakes10117
    pattycakes10117 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    NONE ...I need to get busy and just "DO IT".
    :cry:
  • sharon_moyer
    Options
    I try to exercise 7 days a week and I would like my cardio of choice to be walking, but it seems for now that it's mild stretching and cleaning.
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    7 days a week of walking-anywhere between slow (with my preschooler) to brisk if I'm on my own. I'm also trying to do more stomach crunches and this summer, there will be much geocaching which means lot and lots of walking, hiking and even a bit of mountain climbing :D
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Everyday
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    5-6 days a week.
    2-3 days(non-consecutive) dedicated to strength/weight lifting
    Cardio of choice: Running or Arc Trainer
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    3 days cardio - running
    3 days strength training
    1 rest an recovery day
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Monday through Friday at the gym, alternating days on the elliptical and treadmill, plus alternating strength training on upper and lower body.
  • Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    everyday..P90X most days with biking and walking added
  • davali20012002
    Options
    6 days a week. Cardio is either walking/jogging/running or Zumba or kickboxing. Also do plyometrics and have just very recently added a class called body fit which incorporates weights.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    6 days a week with a combination of cardio and strength training, trying to burn at least 500 calories a workout.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    6-7 days a week alternating days of HIIT for 30 mins and endurance cardio for 60 as well as some strength training 3-4 of those days.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    5-7 days/week right now. Elliptical, run/walk on treadmill, stair climber, Les Mills classes and some weights. Usually 30-50 mins of cardio & 30 mins of weights. I aim for 700 calories burned each day.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    5 days a week. Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. That's just because Monday and Thursday are my early days to arrive at work. I go in a little later the other days, so that's when I work out.

I totally mix it all up. I have several aerobics videos. And I do a lot of the workouts on Fitness Blender. Or I walk. Or I do the recumbant bike. I just try to be sure that I get between 20 and 45 minutes in. If I only have time for 20 minutes, then it has to be a vigorous workout. If I had more time, I take it easy a little bit.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Usually 6 days a week. Three days weights + 20 minutes of kickboxing and/or walking my dogs, and three days running (avg 4-5 miles). Always one rest day, and every 8 weeks or so, I take about a week off.
  • 6 days a week for 45minutes
    4 weights
    3 cardio

On back and bicep day I do a cardio session after
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    4-5 days

Pilates, running, cycling

Though I'm really transitioning into almost solely weight training.
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    7 days. Every day cardio, every other day weights. Usually at least 75 minutes on the elliptical, then on non weight days I walk 30 min. On the incline treadmill.