JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Cardio: 5x a week - Ellipticals, sometimes I like to ball
    Strength Training: 3x/week
    On rest days, I walk for an hour. Beach life
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    6 - 7 days a week, I have an office job where I'm sitting ALL day so I try to get in at least 30 to 90 minutes a day whether it be cycling, walking (just starting to work up to jogging), rowing and sometimes Zumba.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    3-4 days a week. Mostly all cardio;)
  • pudge2003
    pudge2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    4 to 5 days a week.
    1 hr treadmill. all the time.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Insanity, 6 days a week :)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    3 lifting
    3 cardio, walking
  • brendamclark16
    Options
    I was doing 35 to 40 min cardio 4x a week just recently signed up for my first marathon..now I have homework from the running clinic to do at least 2 one hour session before the Sunday morning run..so I'm kinda outta sorts. Mainly because I also started weight training and I sure don't want to do major cardio after leg day!! ha ha (was getting around that by doing the elliptical on that day)
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    At least twice a week...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    4-5 days a week
    lifting heavy things 2-3x a week
    cardio 2-4x a week. I do Zumba, jog, walk, stairs, kickboxing, RIPPED classes.
  • susiepet
    susiepet Posts: 68
    Options
    Personal trainer 3x a week (which I count as circuits as it's a mix of cardio and weights) plus aquarobics 2-3 times and I've just added a spin class and pilates (fortunately in that order). And some snow shovelling although I know that's seasonal :smile:
    I know I'm lucky to be able to afford a trainer as I'm not sure I have the willpower to be so consistent without one.
  • JustMQ
    JustMQ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I exercise 4-6 times a week. I'm a shift worker so sometimes my routine gets messed up depending on what I'm working. The gym I go to has shorter hours on Saturday and Sunday and sometimes I find it hard to get there before it closes. I also listen to my body... if I need a rest day, it'll tell me! :wink:
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym 7 days a week & do an hour of cardio, mostly the elliptical & treadmill, then 10 minutes on the rowing machine. I've recently incorporated weights in my routine but I lift VERY light....15lbs at the most & that's on a good day!

Cutting down on going to the gym though, 5-6 days is more ideal for me as I'm overworking myself & not giving my body the chance to rest and recover.
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I exercise 4-6 times a week. I'm a shift worker so sometimes my routine gets messed up depending on what I'm working. The gym I go to has shorter hours on Saturday and Sunday and sometimes I find it hard to get there before it closes. I also listen to my body... if I need a rest day, it'll tell me! :wink:

I'm a shift worker too & it's annoying as I'm not as energetic exercising in the morning, which I'll be forced to if I'm working from 2.30pm onwards. My gym opens till 6pm on a Sat, 8pm on a Sun & 10pm for the rest of the days. :)
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    9hrs a week bokwa,kettle bells,zumba and legs bums & tums :)
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    7 days

4 x lifting 3 x cardio - walk/run intervals or Insanity
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Monday - 45 minutes Weights
    Tuesday - 20 minutes HIIT - bike
    Wednesday - 45 minutes Weights
    Thursday - 20 minutes HIIT - bike
    Friday rest
    Saturday - 45 minutes Weights
    Sunday rest

plus I walk 5 days a week for about an hour (getting to work and home)
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    At least 6 days a week I log a burn on here; 3 days gym (40+ mins cardio & a trip round the weight machines), walking nearly every day, zumba on xbox at least twice a week, other exercise games on the xbox at least once a week. I'm on L1D8 of the 30 Day Shred, which I do whenever I get the inkling. I also swim when I have time. This is on top of 2 full/2 half days volunteering in a charity shop, and helping my Grandmother do her shopping twice a week.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Normally about 4 to 5 days a week at crossfit
  • joecolom
    joecolom Posts: 6
    Options
    I walk briskly (3 1/2mph) 6 times a week for 30 minutes.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I do 30 day shred 5 days a week then banish fat boost metabolism 2-3 days and then a seperate HASfit stregnth workout 30 mins 1-2 days a week, I have weekends off to rest