Replies

• nicolenayima
    nicolenayima Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well!
  • lainaR23
    lainaR23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I can't remember the last time I went a whole month with out binging. But I think I am up for the challenge! What counts as binging? How much can you eat before it's counted as binging?
  • Sarah_L_S
    Sarah_L_S Posts: 121
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Shapeup_molly
    Options
    I am in. Need some accountability and structure after winter comfort foods and vacation binging.
  • monicainmadrid
    Options
    Hello fellow fitnesspals.
    I'd love to join a no binge group. Its proven that people that share their food journey with others do better.
    That sounds PERFECT to me. I'm looking for others to share with so that together we can do what seems to be so difficult on my own.
    I say I want to stop eating sugar and dairy (ice cream). So if there is no other instruction here, I commit to no bingeing sugar or dairy.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    What constitutes a binge? Is there a % threshold? like 20% of your caloric intake?
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Would love to start a binge free april challenge group - I know it's been done for march, so who's in for April? we can motivate each other, and check in here!

I'm definitely in. Bookmarking page now so I can keep up.
  • sss1966
    sss1966 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Please countme in. I've binged too much over the last couple of months, and this may be just what I need!
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • JourneyToASkinnyMe
    Options
    Count me in! No more binges for me, I'm done! :)
  • run252
    run252 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Glad to have everyone in! Get ready for no binge april to start tomorrow! It doesn't mean never going over your calories, I think everyone knows what amount of food is a binge is very subjective, and knows that feeling when they've binged! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend or message me for support! We're all in no-binge april together!
  • mcford22
    mcford22 Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in.
  • shell86328
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group. This is a problem for me and would love to hear how others manage their impulses.
  • JCResolution
    JCResolution Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need to avoid the pizza binges on the weekends lol. Feel free to add me and we can support!
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Are we just posting on this thread for the month or is there actually going to be a group created? Good thing Easter was the last day of march, or I'd be out already :(
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have NES (night eating syndrome) - a night time, sleep related, binge eating disorder.... I am currently 21 days binge free. Would love to join!
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • cculler
    cculler Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    me too
  • MrsMadiganH
    Options
    I'm in I'm having a terrible time keeping up losing weight and not eating sweets. I lost 26 lbs and then it stopped. Its been a month since I've lost any weight. Motivation is something I really need.