Easter cheat day: yes or no ?

Options
So far for breakfast I've had 600 calories of various chocolates and 2 hard boiled eggs.

What say you ? Will you cheat today ?

Replies

• kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hell no, I've had my TDEE day for the week, I will eat what I earn and no more.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    NOPE ......
  • tuttboy
    tuttboy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nope. Eating clean all day!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Yep.. today is for being with family, not for counting calories. I will still get my Insanity workout in later, but I am going to enjoy today.
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to count calories but I'm also not going to gorge myself. I'm going to try my hardest to listen to my body and not just eat mindlessly :)
  • MakingApril
    MakingApril Posts: 178
    Options
    I don't know if I'm going to eat chocolate but I have a feeling I'm going to be eating a lot, so I'm saving my workout for after my family dinner
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to stay at maintenance or below.

I don't know that I can promise anything more than that. :laugh:
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    ooooohhh yeah, and enjoying every minute of it. No exercise either :noway:
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    well, my sodium and fats have been higher this weekend, but i'm staying in my usual caloric range. sunday is my lazy day since i work early, so no gym to counter over-eating.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    had 2 deviled eggs and now open face egg sandwich , about 10 total jelly bellies, and thats it , im saving for pineapple and honey glazed ham and home made potato salad, am i "cheating"
    cheating , not getting into semantics , but i hate that term in reference to losing weight

am i having this as a hard and fast diet day.. no its a holiday, i have accepted i am going to have a few "indulgences"
    but, that's it . i am not "cheating"
    but will i stick to my calorie limits today, no most likely not, but i am not going to blow it out of the water either, since if i do that it will take days to work off the damage.
    so i guess my best answer is ... kind of..
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My daughter said, "Oh Mom, just have one little chocolate egg." Another person might be able to do that, and they should go for it:) But I know myself....I'm fine as long as I don't taste it, but if I ate one, I'd eat 20! It's like an alcoholic having just a sip.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    No. I already ate more than I should have last night. Today I will stick to my plan.
  • teamike
    teamike Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Probably gonna be some cheating today. Going to Mother in Law's house for ham, deviled eggs, mac and cheese, rolls, potatos, peach cobbler and no tellin what else.

Gonna try not to go overboard. But deinitely gonna go over a little.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    No kids in the household, which means no candy, which makes things infinitely easier. I'm not setting out to cheat, but I won't beat myself up if my calories go over. We had our big meal for lunch, so hopefully I can stay below with a sensible dinner. If not, no biggie.
  • ccg36
    ccg36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying to be good, but if i go over calories today, so be it, it's only one day.
  • moonbaby12
    moonbaby12 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in cheat days!!!! always listen to your body and eat with awareness. and yes, sometimes your body does ask for chocolate!!!
  • tuckervc
    tuckervc Posts: 30
    Options
    I am still logging everything but not concerned about staying in my calorie goal. I have been very good this last week. I have decided to take the day off. I am not eating huge amounts of everything but will not deny myself a taste of something I want. As of right now I have 6oo calories left and that will not be enough because there is a piece of cake with my name on it. As well as some potaoes, ham, roll, beans, and fruit. I am not walking today either. I usually don't on Sundays so that is not any different.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Staying at maintenance today. That wasn't my plan but I feel like crap and can't workout to counteract extra cals. Bummer.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Cheat day lol.... more like cheat weekend
  • kistockman
    kistockman Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    just ate (and tracked) 4 mini Whopper robin eggs and a peep. Not many calories at all (60 total), but still not worth it so I should have avoided them.

Not sure how I'll do the rest of the day, but I'm cooking so can control the holiday a bit better, but most important promise is to track it all.