2 Easters in pictures 100lbs difference between them

Options

Replies

• CillitBang
    CillitBang Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous. Your husband's a very lucky man. How inspiring.:happy:
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Well done!
  • iamlaprell
    iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is an amazing difference!!!
  • pouncepet
    pouncepet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!! And after all those babies too! As a young woman planning to eventually have a large family with my husband, its amazing and inspiring to see and know that it does not mean I cant look HOT post pregnancy! Thank you for sharing. You are fabulous!
  • smattock
    smattock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanx for sharing your photo you look fantastic, I would like to lose about 95 thanx for the inspiration :happy:
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    welp. Im amazed.
  • kcebolsk
    kcebolsk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Damn!!! GREAT job!!!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    You look so happy & confident in your new picture!! Younger too! Congratulations to you on all your hard work!!!!
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a beautiful transformation and gorgeous family!
  • chelskii21
    chelskii21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! x
  • MaineMama24
    Options
    It's like two completely different women! That is really incredible! You look like you could be your own teenage daughter!
  • Robingirl78
    Options
    I absolutely think you are an amazing person just by your attitude about all this. I don't even know you but I can tell this has made you a more beautiful person on the outside as well as on the inside. You seem to have a wonderful disposition about you. Beauty starts from the inside out and honey you are beaming. Thank you for sharing you are such a gigantic inspiration to me and so many. I can't wait to be at my 100lbs lost. Here is a huge ((((HUG)))) for all your hard work... Keep it up :bigsmile:
  • sheri555
    sheri555 Posts: 38
    Options
    you look absolutely beautiful!!!! congrats!
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    WOw that is amazing you look younger and happier. I bet you feel better too! Way to go and congrats!! I hope to have a pic like that one day
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and so much younger too. You must be so proud of your achievements.
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look like a total trophy wife!!! (that's a compliment btw, haha). Great job!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look GREAT! Congrats! :)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference. I mean, you are beautiful in both pictures for sure, but woah!
    I wonder if you wouldn't mind me asking you few questions concerning the process?
    1. Was your husband supporitve of your efforts?
    2. Did you get verbal encouragement from him or was he just accepting of your health quest?
    3. Was there ever a time during the process that you had negative feedback from your husband or family?
  • kittyx2
    kittyx2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing results in just a year! Very inspirational for those of us here also trying to lose 100 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!