2 Easters in pictures 100lbs difference between them

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've already commented here but can't get over the difference. You look like a completely different person! Very inspirational.
  • MaliceWells
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference. I mean, you are beautiful in both pictures for sure, but woah!
    I wonder if you wouldn't mind me asking you few questions concerning the process?
    1. Was your husband supporitve of your efforts?
    2. Did you get verbal encouragement from him or was he just accepting of your health quest?
    3. Was there ever a time during the process that you had negative feedback from your husband or family?

1. I am a great cook but I was not a very healthy cook for the beginning of our marriage. He had been asking me to cook healthier for a few years. He was very supportive of the healthier menu but it had a bit of an adjustment period as I learned to make things taste good without so much butter, cream, and bacon (mmm bacon).

2. He has loved me at every size. I don't think he is any more attracted to me know than he was or at any point along the way. He has always been verbally supportive of me so there really wasn't any change to that. His support of me is very general, he rarely jumps behind any specific project I am working on so this was no different. He is super calm so lack of excitement is not a sign of disapproval or approval.

3. My teenage boys were not as supportive of the sudden drop in fast food and deep fried snacks but they are teenagers so they are grumpy anyway. My family didn't know I was doing it. They live in a different state so I avoided the camera for a few months and they didn't see me until I had dropped all the weight. I think they would have been supportive but I prefer to not be asked how my diet is going every time I talk to them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!