I want her, She doesn't want me >=(

Options
whierd
whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
I have known her 165 hours and 22 minutes. She keeps saying no when I ask her to marry me. How do I make or trick her into loving me?

Replies

• RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Didn't you get my text? I changed my answer to YES!
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Can i come to the wedding xD
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I see what you did there....
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Should've given her some cheese. She'd have been cheese in your hands if you had. Easy mistake to make mate, we've all done it.
    cheese!! yes.. u have the right idea!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Awwwww, will you be ok, do you need a hug? I promise the next one you meet it will only take 10 hours and 33 minutes. :drinker:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    True story- my dad proposed to my mom on their first date. They got married four weeks later, and it lasted 32 years until he passed away two years ago.

Yeah, I know, you don't care. Suck it.
  • whierd
    Options
    Didn't you get my text? I changed my answer to YES!

OH! My phone phone broke when the wall angrily attacked it after your previous No!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I have known her 165 hours and 22 minutes. She keeps saying no when I ask her to marry me. How do I make or trick her into loving me?

Ruficolodas.
  • whierd
    Options
    True story- my dad proposed to my mom on their first date. They got married four weeks later, and it lasted 32 years until he passed away two years ago.

Why assume that I don't care? I think that is a sweet story.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

That last line made me think of the show Psych
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Because you're not an atheist and you don't drink, smoke, or hang out with rowdy friends enough. Too boring.
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    Options

I think it's a wonderful story too.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Were you wearing the bunny ears when you proposed? Please say no. :p
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

It really is... and has had the unfortunate side effect of giving me bizarre and unrealistic expectations of romance and spontaneity.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

Tell her how much you'll be a crappy boyfriend & be sure to show up at her house everyday whether she wants to see you are not.
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options

I care! :flowerforyou:
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Well...if she doesn't want you...I'll take you:flowerforyou:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    is this where the all female circle jerk is happening? the location got moved but they forgot to tell me where
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

It really is... and has had the unfortunate side effect of giving me bizarre and unrealistic expectations of romance and spontaneity.

My parents had a similiar story.... very sweet.