My GOALS for April are _____! April Accountability Thread!

Options
13»

Replies

• Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Today is the 1st of April I make my goals......

To lose 6 lbs ( will take me into the 170's JUST)
    To start my kettleworx dvd's again
    To eat more fruit & veg
    To eat less chocolate...:noway:
  • linzbreanne
    linzbreanne Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I already completed one of my goals! Yesterday I did five consecutive pull ups! So my new goals are
    1. Six pull ups!
    2. Complete pear blossom in less than 90 mins.
    3. Log all calories and no bingeing. (Some what failed this yesterday after I made home made chicken pot pie yesterday. Yum!)
    4. Workout twice a day most days.
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Today is the 1st of April I make my goals......

To lose 6 lbs ( will take me into the 170's JUST)
    To start my kettleworx dvd's again
    To eat more fruit & veg
    To eat less chocolate...:noway:

Well weigh in day was today and I normally do evening weigh in ( for Slimming world but not able to go to class today) so weighed this morning then just for giggles did my usual evening weigh in + 2lb difference just today - so looks like I am up 1 lb this week.... crikey sucking at this calorie counting big time. 2 weeks in a row I hav put on !!! :sad: .. I know my food is not super good some days but it fits in my count...... I will carry on for a few more weeks then re look at things... Maybe I should not eat back my workout cals this week and see what happens... I WILL eat MORE fruit & veg.....

oh well !!!!! :cry:
  • linzbreanne
    linzbreanne Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am revisiting my goals since we are halfway through the month.
    I completed six pull ups yesterday! Wool new goal is seven. I finished the 10 mile pear blossom run with an average mile time of 940. Feeling GREAT about that. I have not been recording calories and I have been reading way to much. So I need to work on that. I have been doing two workouts a day so that goal is going well. New goal for this month : run a mile and a half in ten minutes!