Relationship question

2»

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Wtf?:noway:
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Deal breaker. Keep doing her. Don't get serious. Cats can smother you in your sleep.

This.they steal your breath and try to knock you down the stairs.

Get away while you can.

Or just do it at your house
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Wtf?:noway:

:grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    wait she's already given you the milk before you bought the cow. Dump the slutty cat lady.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    wait she's already given you the milk before you bought the cow. Dump the slutty cat lady.

Just because she has 8 cats doesn't mean she is a slut! Gosh, judgemental much?:laugh:
  • stiggy64
    stiggy64 Posts: 40 Member
    1 cat is too many, get out while you can
  • You need to even ask?? Run!!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    I knew a gal whose cat sneaked into her bedroom while her and her boyfriend were having sex. The cat decided to attack the poor fellas family jewels. Proceed with caution.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    I would like an update regarding this relationship dilemma.

And want to know if OP has his own litter box at his girlfriend's house.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    I don't know if you can get past this. As a dog and horse lover, I personally would run like Secretariat from any guy with 8 cats. There is no way you can keep them from STINKING the place up (doesn't matter if you spend half your life changing litter boxes), walking on you in bed, walking in their litter box and then on your countertops and table, filthy things that they are. Maybe if you insist on equality by having 8 big, drooling, smelly mastiffs.... but if you force her to choose between you and the cats, it's goodbye to you. Cat lovers are like that, from what I've seen. Good luck.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Get a dog.

Good advice, but get a real big cat angry dog.

PS-how does the house smell with 8 cats? She must be up to her elbows in kitty litter with that many cats.

Cat genie solved our litter box dilemma, but I don't think it could handle 8 cats.

Doh old post and I already sarcastically answered
  • metaphoria
    ^^^ heh.
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    loled!!!! Can't stop laughing. Comments are amazing :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • metaphoria
    we really try hard for threads around here don't we.

I'm very committed.
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Its funny this is still going on, when the OP deactivated.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    My best friend has 6 cats and a large dog. She's been in a relationship for 7 years and all is good. Her house is super clean and doesn't smell because she takes care of them daily. (She also has a very large house though.) You may be missing out -- she's probably got a huge heart with lots of love to give. Are the cats all rescued?

What is it about the cats that makes you hesitant? Just the fact that she has cats? Is it the cat hair? Does her house smell? What's the real problem?

I would be hesitant too, but you should get to know her first!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Its funny this is still going on, when the OP deactivated.

Ohh... I knew it. Dumb trolls. :grumble: