Popeye-the-sailor-man.jpg
  • fxgs
    fxgs Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :laugh: In the picture of him , his biceps look like idaho potatoes :laugh:
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    He would have still have to work hard but yes he is obviously injecting his arms with steroids no doubt about it, thing is he would probably be the worlds most hated man if he admitted to being a cheater because others like him would be discredited as well.

If I had a choice for being him/an IFBB bb, it would obviously be IFBB any day
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    He would have still have to work hard but yes he is obviously injecting his arms with steroids no doubt about it, thing is he would probably be the worlds most hated man if he admitted to being a cheater because others like him would be discredited as well.

it's synthol, nothing similar to steroids. There is no active ingredient. And it requires no work or exercise.
  • skinny_erme
    Options
    all i can say is eww...
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

I don't think you understand how steroids work...

Only work he has put in is via his employment so he can afford the synthol injections.