SAHM 5/3 - 5/9

Options
13»

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Happy YOUR day, SAHM sisters! Hubby got me a waffle maker and we are having waffles. Mine needs peanut butter badly. Debating whether to go over on my calories today or not.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    do not--you can have pb on it another day when you have the cals.!!
    you are stronger than I--stay strong even today!!

well, i ran (jogged??? moved my feet faster than a walk) for 1.4mi non-stop.
    now that was a GIFT to myself!

altogether i spent 48min exercising for a total of 2.7mi.
    i love days like that!!
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Way to go on the running, Stacey! I didn't really get to it last week. This week I'll get back in the groove. I hate working out with AF in town.
    I didn't cave to PB, but unless I do some hard exercising today, I'm way over on cals. I think I'll enjoy my day and worry about getting back to hard work later
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    thanks trish! i'm way over on cals too, but for once i ate more nutritious food.

i've planned out my menu for the next week, so that could help me stay on cals and get better food in.
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    Hey Ladies, hope your weekends have all gone well!

I had a massive pig-out on Saturday BUT I was at a MTBing event so expending a lot of energy too! It was just sugar, sugar, sugar!!! But I didn't bonk so that was awesome.

I've going to do at least one of these duathlons http://www.rats.org.nz/644/2010-winter-duathlon-series/ The first one being 4 weeks away I might not make it to but I'll try, definitely July, and not sure on August as I think I have a a performance the night before, so we'll see. but i'm definitely going to do the July one! It's in the forest I MTB in, so I know the route well.
    Yay!
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    Sassy you can totally do a duathlon! You'll do great!

New topic here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/95572-sahm-5-10-5-16