2-Ingredient Lemon Bars

Options
124»

Replies

• Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    ok, help this newbie here. What does "bump" mean in these replies?

When people say "bump," It tucks the particular topic under the tab "My Topics," so they can go back and find it later. It also puts the topic at the top of the threads.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the ones who appreciated the recipe for what it is. I didnt proclaim it to be healthy and for clean eaters, they definitely would not want to make this. It's just a simple quick recipe that I thought I would share. You can use only one can of the lemon, but it will be more like a cake texture, where the 2 cans makes it more like a bar.

I'm not a clean eater so I do look for ways to enjoy some of the pleasures I like in a simpler fashion. I'm a mix of both clean vs. non-clean. As long as my blood panel continues to stay in the normal range every six months, I'll continue my journey, my way. Now if the blood work changes, I'll reassess and eat healthier. But for ME and just ME, what I am doing is working. No longer have sleep apnea, off all my meds for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high tryglerides and diuretics.

And the other recipe looks good too, but I dont use butter anymore. Whatever you are personally doing, keep it up and wishes for much success to each and all of you!

Thank you! I love easy recipes! And the less prep the better as far as I'm concerned! I too like to eat, and there is a place in my plan for THIS recipe <3 thanks again
  • fabulara
    fabulara Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    bump sounds delish!