I MADE IT TO THE 100'S !!! 83 LBS DOWN !!!

Options

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    81 inches is a HUGE accomplishment. Congratulations!
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Have a ONEderful day!!:smile:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Yay! Welcome to ONEderland!! Doesn't it feel GREAT!!
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fab! Good things do take hard work and determination and you are proof of it!
  • prettyeyez55
    prettyeyez55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing! that is awesome!! congrats!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful,truly an inspiration.Good luck with the rest of your journey.:happy: :drinker:
  • irishscootz
    Options
    Fantastic and Inspirational Work!!!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    "Damn right it’s scary to live in a world where for so long you have been looking in the window of that world, never believing you were deserving enough to belong to that world

This affected me so much, it actually made me cry. I can identify with this feeling SO much. What an amazing story SO far, it's not over :D
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well done. Looking forward to getting to Onederland myself. It's a huge milestone.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • amber_michelle30
    amber_michelle30 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Your story made me choke up and smile:) Very happy for you!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!!! Congrats girl! You look fanfreakingtastic!
  • fbcarlson
    fbcarlson Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great story and great job on getting to Onederland!!! Your Aunt sounds like an amazing person and you are lucky to have her on your side!
  • briggsf
    briggsf Posts: 28
    Options
    Amazing!!! And inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I just want to say THANK YOU so much for everyone's kind words!! You all have brought me tears of joy to read how supportive everyone is. This is overwhelming the amount of support I have gotten and I am forever grateful for that! I hope you all continue to strive to be the best that you can be..because I know you can!! NEVER GIVE UP!!!! Feel free to add me!
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and a very inspiring. I am also on this weight loss journey and I am very determined to get healthy and fit. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and a very inspiring. I am also on this weight loss journey and I am very determined to get healthy and fit. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:

Thank you!! And good luck!! You can do it!!! Eyes on the prize!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    awesome effort hun, you look amazing and im sure you feel it too! feels great huh!!
  • juleskitcat
    juleskitcat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look amazing and have done a FANTASTIC job! Thank you for serving as an inspiration!!!
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I identify myself with many of the things you said and the quote from your aunt is brilliant. You look radiant, and so fabulous. The journey keeps going but one could say the "hardest" part is over...you did it...you are in 100's. That is a wonderful accomplishment...a true testament to your will power and strength. Thank you for the inspiration. Keep going and I wish for you that you reach you final goal

Cheers to u and ur success! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!