Work-Out Playlist

Options
13»

Replies

• Pinkkfrost
    Pinkkfrost Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Caramelldansen!

This cracked me up. I am now torturing my office mate with this. Maybe I can get my zumba teacher to incorporate this...
  • TattooedMuffin
    TattooedMuffin Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Industrial...(nothing like someone screaming in German to get you pumped)...

some combichrist, suicide commando or grendal. F*** yeah!!
  • TattooedMuffin
    Options
    Static X, Slipknot, Disturbed, Mudvayne...take your pick.
    mudvayne
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    80s hair metal.. all of it.
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I use the iheartradio app and listen to the 90's alternative station, always good upbeat stuff
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I went to ClickMix and made a playlist of songs I like at a speed I need to keep me moving. It's better than any workout mix CD I have found, because I actually like every single song, and I was able to sort them in a way that gave me a steady build up in speed with a gradual cooldown for the trip home. I take it with me when I go for my walk/jogs, and I love it.
  • dpx814
    dpx814 Posts: 1
    Options
    I cannot believe that I've had Gilr Talk on my iPod for over 2 years and never thougtht of that as a work out jam. That should work awesome!
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Do you enjoy accordian music? LOL
  • TattooedMuffin
    Options
    I've always liked old school punk music for aerobics. The Ramones, The Clash, The Sex Pistols with some early Elvis Costello, The Jam, X, Buzzcocks, even some Blondie. The songs are short, the tempos are fast, and the energy is infectious. Gets the heart pumpin'!
    badbrains gets me worked up! love them
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I love the song "Say hey (I love you) - Michael Franti & Spearhead" You'll enjoy it, so fun and driving!