Unknown Nutritional Value

Options
So what happens when you can't find any nutritional value for something you have eaten?

In my case I had the new Blueberry Oatmeal from Jack in the Box and I can find nothing on it. Not even on their own site.

Replies

• mkeller234
    mkeller234 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've wondered the same thing. You are probably just S.O.L. in that case. You could guesstimate and do a quick-add, or maybe use a competitor, like McDonalds?

I like your the image on your ticker. Henchman 21 is probably my favorite character.
  • ddellner
    ddellner Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I try to find something similar like McDonalds oatmeal

http://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/mcdonalds/blueberry-banana-nut-oatmeal
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was afraid I'd have to guesstimate. I don't like to do that, despite the fact that I'm sure a lot of the items on here aren't 100% correct. I just find it out that Jack in the Box doesn't have it listed on their own site.

21 makes the show and if he can go from a fatty to going toe to toe with Brock. Then so can I.
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    And yes, I just went with the McDonalds one. It can't be too far off.
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I always look up calories and plan my meals for restaurants ahead of time when I go out to eat. If I I can't find the calories for something, I won't eat it.
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan! I try to pick apart the ingredients and log each one separately. Then at the end of the day if I am not happy about it, I quick add some calories. Better to figure more than less.