Any beer drinkers out there who still lose??

Options
13»

Replies

• ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    A life without (good) beer is hardly worth living.

I definitely drink it, just not every day.

Said the girl in the Get Lucky sweatshirt!! LOVE IT!! I am from MN,too and I ran the Get Lucky as well. That was fun to see!
    Yes, I drink beer and still lose weight. I count it in my daily intake. I also drink Micholob Ultra. Yeah, I know, it's water to most.

Hi :)

That race was death-defying, and I don't mean that in a good way! I don't think I'll be running it again, though I might lose my resolve when I see next year's sweatshirt and register for the half :)

PS I drank beer afterward. Right now I'm obsessed with Indeed Brewing's Daytripper and Summit's Saga. You're a local so you have access to far better choices than Mich Ultra! Get with it ;)
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Hell yeh, I love beer, heavy gear too, stuff with twigs and grit and WAY too much alcohol in.

My mainstay is red wine but I will throw in the occasional large bottle of something Belgian and brutal.

I enjoy, I drink, I stay sane ...
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Beer-Ad-Upside-Down-Happy-Face.gif
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Yo! :D

*burp*
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i like beer, wine, and other such spirits. i've learned to enjoy them in moderation, because too much of them can impede weight loss.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Kiss-cam-chooses-beer.gif

I love beer, It is a gift from the Gods, Enjoy in moderation. Remember this is a lifelong commitment no need to go without the things that make life worth living, if you have the calories-- Drink UP