I can smell a Troll.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • Suzanne106
    Suzanne106 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Seriously? You sound like you're down on yourself and asking strangers to answer this question is quite ridiculous. Ask yourself
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are heavy. Fat can be from "not thin" to "obese". Fat is just a general term of not being thin. If you want a more descriptive idea of where you stand (in MY eyes), you are a heavy/big girl, but you are not grotesquely fat. One can have an hour glass shape and still look bulky - which you do. You'd be the kind of body shape those "love all women" Dove campaign supports. Women who carry their fat well. Which you do - like I said, you are not grotesquely fat. But heavy and if you tire out quickly, then you should focus on being healthy. If you ARE healthy, than I would say to take it easy and breath easy. If you are fit, losing weight won't be excruciatingly painful, still hard - but being fit does help. And since the MOST important thing is to be fit and healthy - your battle is more than half won. If however, you are NOT fit, than I would suggest focusing on THAT. Not particularly looking "skinny and beautiful again". If you try to regain your fitness and health, the weight should slowly come off as well.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different opinions on that kind of thing. The important thing is what you think about yourself. You look great! There are a lot of people out there who would want a body like yours. If you want to change it then do it for yourself and not because of what anyone else thinks. Be happy :)

I could fertilize an entire farm with this load of BS .....
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    M6SSUf7.jpg
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    so even women don't know the correct response for this question?

No dear, you look beautiful and if you never lost any lbs you would still be beautiful. By the way the Red Sox beat the Yankees today. I had lasagna for dinner. North Korea is opening a new tourist location. I like turtles.

this hahaha...
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed how many "18 year old" girls are on this site? Do you think it might have something to do with the minimum age requirement being 18?
  • bfpower
    bfpower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    No, you are Maureen.

You are never your weight. Ever. You're worth so much more than that.
  • alastria
    Options
    I know it's really hard to make the goal to be FIT as opposed to be THIN. But it really IS the way to go. It will make it all the much easier for you. It's hard to prioritize "healthy" over "skinny". I know, but it's the only way that this fight won't overwhelm you.
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    id say ur average to overweight. lose 5-10 lbs and u should be fine
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    so even women don't know the correct response for this question?

No dear, you look beautiful and if you never lost any lbs you would still be beautiful. By the way the Red Sox beat the Yankees today. I had lasagna for dinner. North Korea is opening a new tourist location. I like turtles.

Who doesn't like turtles? What kind of person are you?
  • Kattamer81
    Options
    M6SSUf7.jpg

I don't even know what this means but it made me laugh out loud. I even startled my cats...
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different opinions on that kind of thing. The important thing is what you think about yourself. You look great! There are a lot of people out there who would want a body like yours. If you want to change it then do it for yourself and not because of what anyone else thinks. Be happy :)

I could fertilize an entire farm with this load of BS .....

lol
  • maureen074
    Options
    you know what **** you all i am deleteing my account
  • alastria
    Options
    Seriously? You sound like you're down on yourself and asking strangers to answer this question is quite ridiculous. Ask yourself

And no, it sounds like she desperately wants to believe she isn't fat, but she just can't honestly can't tell if she is or not.
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Oh lawd
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    MRtqYHF.jpg
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with being 18? At least we're coming here rather than going to the pro ana tag on tumblr.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed how many "18 year old" girls are on this site? Do you think it might have something to do with the minimum age requirement being 18?

Yeah, someone pointed that out to me in another post and ever since then, all I can think when I see that someone is 18 is that they are in highschool. I've also seen some 16 year olds start posts that say they are 16 then when you check their profiles it says they are 18 (because it's the minimum age). I'm terrified I'm giving advice to a kid with an ED who should be talking to their parent or counselor.