To bra? or not to bra? That is the question.

Options

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    after nursing 2 kids, braless is no longer an option.

coincidentally - also why I'm doing pushups.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Depends. If you are in danger of pinching them between yourself and the sink while you do dishes, wear a bra. *ducks frying pan* If not, let 'em loose.
  • karenhray7
    karenhray7 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    but I think at some point people get into self acceptance and can feel like this
    beagle-6.jpg about it, no?

This! After two children sucking me dry so they could thrive and grow, I feel lucky that they're not flat like nipples pancakes, but dear god they are just ridiculous at this point. DDD's with a mind of their own. I don't care how fantastic your bra is, when your boobs get this big there's no winning over gravity. Seriously. Just take off the bra. Let them run wild and free.
  • karenhray7
    karenhray7 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    after nursing 2 kids, braless is no longer an option.

coincidentally - also why I'm doing pushups.

Mine aren't any perkier, but I've done enough push-ups that I can move them independently if I want! My husband loves it. My trainer thinks it's hilarious.
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wear what God gave you, NO BRA!! It is a natural look that is appealing no matter how big or small they are.
  • rainbowlove03
    Options
    I think it's a rule in my house that the bra comes off within 5 minutes of being home and only goes back on if I'm leaving or if I've ordered a pizza.

^me
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A month ago I would have said NO BRA! No questions. Always. If you can get away with it.
    Now, after 40 some odd years and all this weight loss, I went to VS and got properly fitted for a Bra
    OH MY STARS! MY boobies squeeed with happiness when this baby held them up so nicely.
    And they cried out NOOO and then flopped down and hurt me when I took the thing off at bedtime.
    SO.... as much as I hate to say it .....*hanging head in shame* Bra :(
  • phoximom
    phoximom Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    no bra!!! My suspicion is soon, I'll never wear one!!! Whooo hoooo! Here's to free boobs!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The bra goes on my head as soon as I get home. See profile pics.

what a tease. *closed profile*

Opened up!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    ecard_zps0a4ce339.png

Me, on a daily basis
    New trick: wearing layers and avoiding stairs.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    No bra! I haven't owned one in like 3 years.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

New trick: wearing layers and avoiding stairs.

hahahahaha!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Opened up!

Okay that's what i'm gonna do with it when husband gets home. I've always been embarrassed to hang them on the bathroom hooks to dry so as not to give our home a tacky vibe... so this will be my new spot for them. Hope he doesn't mind. lol.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I think it's a rule in my house that the bra comes off within 5 minutes of being home and only goes back on if I'm leaving or if I've ordered a pizza.

^^This.^^ I have actually avoided going back out to run errands because my bra is already off and I don't want to put it back on.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Have you considered a compromise?
    Tank tops with built in shelfs are great for "support" with out the constricting tightness of a bra... i live in yoga pants and (shelf)tank tops day & night unless I have to dress for work or go someplace special..it's all about comfort for me at this point....

I wish I could do this. I own a few shelf tanks, but they're just insufficient after the first hour or two... my boobs are far too heavy for that. Sucks.
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

Opened up!

Lover the color!!!!

OP - when I wore underwire it stayed off unless I absolutely, couldn't fake it, had to wear it :) ---- now sports bra and half the time forget it is on
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    NO BRA! let em breathe sista!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    No bra!!!!!
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Oh... I am almost always bra-less any time I'm at home!

Commando too!

You have to let it breath!!! lol
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Burn It. Nothing sexier than a woman walking around just a jiggle and a jaggleing