Really?

Options

Replies

• Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You have done a GREAT job!!! The person who commented on your pic is no doubt envious of your success.

Help them to feel better about themelf by telling them about this site and then if they do not have time to go to the gym send em to nerdfitness.com
  • kimfeu
    kimfeu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great! Keep it up and forget about the negativity! Be proud and flaunt it girl!
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    excuses, excuses, excuses. And I used to use them all. :grumble: I'm looking forward to people using them when talking to me about my weight loss! I have so much to lose, that only if I point it out (which I don't, because no, just don't...) is it noticeable.

Good job! You've made people envious of you--be proud of that! :tongue:
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Don't let anyone bother you with what they say! I would post those two pictures EVERYWHERE! That's a great accomplishment and you should be damn proud!
  • randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    thanks everybody!! I do tell everyone about MFP!! and how much it has trully helped! And how much support you get from here : )
    You guys sure know how to make someone feel good : )
    I'm very proud of myself, (Not with a big head), but it took me 13 months after having my son, to quit telling myself i couldnt, and tell myself to try! I hate going to the gym super late, but oh well, i feel so much better when i go! I cheat, alot, but its my way of making myself do better the next day! I set mini-goals. 1st goal was lose 10lbs- get a tanning package, 2nd goal hit goal weight....get a new bikini : ) i made sure to make my goals something i really wanted, so i would have motivation to get there!! Anyone can do it, and all of you are right! You have to eventually, STOP with the excuses, and MAKE time : ) I only lost 1lb a week, sometimes a little less and sometimes a little more, but it was enough to push me to want to lose 1 more!
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I don't have time really means I can't be arsed.

You look amazing!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    "I don't have time" is the grown up equivalent of "the dog ate my homework"

QFT. I haven't set foot in a gym in years, and I've seen big changes in my body over the past year.

OP - You look fantastic - keep up the great work!!
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    When I was running 5 marathons a year people who wouldn't run a mile a week would say, "I could do that IF I had the time." I was a fulltime teacher, fulltime single mom and volunteered. You don't "Find" the time, you "Make" the time. I always asked just one question: Do you watch TV? If they watched TV I said, "Well you could cut that." For many people that is 20+ hours a week.

And how to workout when you have child?
    --run with a stroller
    -trade with another mom
    --hike with your little ones
    --run with your teens and pre-teens [saved me in the teen years]
    -let the kids bike with you while you run
    -I trade childcare for a gym membership [check with a gym nearby and see if you can do it too]

IF you want to do it, you will.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Well you look awesome. My husband once told me an hour is less than 10% of your day I was never able to make the i dont have time excuse again lol
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    People don't want to hear that it's about what you eat because that takes away their excuse. Anyway, you look great.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! That person is just jealous. Keep up the great work!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you!! Only 2 pounds away from that bikini!! And you EARNED that!! You should be proud!
  • armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm a firm believer that if you want to accomplish something, you have to set your mind to it!
  • tattedlady75
    tattedlady75 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Great work.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    There will always be someone who will be jealous of your success and will try to bring you down. Just remember that you are doing this for you and no one else. Congrats on the progress!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • randimarie1125
    Options
    Exactly! If you WANT it, you WILL find a way!! : )
    And thanks, this time last year, i would have never though about going jogging, now I'm itching to go as soon as i get the chance lol!!
  • randimarie1125
    Options
    Wow! Look at you!! Only 2 pounds away from that bikini!! And you EARNED that!! You should be proud!

:flowerforyou:
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Good for you and you look awesome! Tell these "friends" to Kiss IT :laugh: Seriously you should be very proud of what you've accomplished!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great!