What's everyone up to tonight?

Options
13»

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    just finished working out for tonight,I'm going to bed now
    I do that after work at 7 or 8am. Hope I do not fall asleep before I do it tomorrow though. So tired :(
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Dinner at Dames and Games then went to the Laker game and watched Shaq get his jersey retired and a Laker win. Then went to three different bars boozing up ending up at the rooftop bar in Santa Monica partying into the wee hours of the morning.

Oh wait, that was last night. Tonight, I am going to drag my old *kitten* to bed and try to recover from my massive hangover.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh you know... Just finding out our irrigation water got turned on.

.....by my room being partially flooded in water. My kids messed with the faucet outside at sometime between Fall and now, leaving it on. Of course no one, and by that I mean my husband, would wake to help me use every single clean towel/sheet we have to only partially mop it up. I have to wait until morning to break out my carpet cleaner to do under my mattress. That's going to drive me insane. I'm livid as ever. Using all my strength to not go take shots of booze right now, lol, since that's a huge weight loss goal of mine. Sorry MFP for the rant, but you all seem understanding and I have no one to rant to right now being as its 1am.
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi Serena. Sent you a friend request. I'm working too????
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    Oh you know... Just finding out our irrigation water got turned on.

.....by my room being partially flooded in water. My kids messed with the faucet outside at sometime between Fall and now, leaving it on. Of course no one, and by that I mean my husband, would wake to help me use every single clean towel/sheet we have to only partially mop it up. I have to wait until morning to break out my carpet cleaner to do under my mattress. That's going to drive me insane. I'm livid as ever. Using all my strength to not go take shots of booze right now, lol, since that's a huge weight loss goal of mine. Sorry MFP for the rant, but you all seem understanding and I have no one to rant to right now being as its 1am.

Well, *kitten*.. that's gotta be a pain in the *kitten*. I hope you get that taken care of!