MFP pet peeve

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    There's way too much sex on here...;.and not enough foreplay.

Well said.
    Join the "TMI everyday" group...you'll get puh-lenty!
    Hahahaha
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    People who complain they aren't losing weight, but either don't log their food or eat crap and with little to no exercise. Don't get mad at the results you don't get for the work you didn't do.

I agree with this. I have had a string of days and/or weeks of bad days but I DO NOT complain if I don't lose weight. I do exercise pretty regularly though and I do log my food. I figure I get out what I put in as far as weight loss and getting in shape. It is pretty much that way with anything I do in life.
  • kmcgallery
    kmcgallery Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • kmcgallery
    kmcgallery Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I get a little bored with all the flirting. A little is fine, but it's not a single's service. Also, why all the sexy... or attempts at sexy profile pics? Kinda silly to me. Be sexy with people you care about, not random strangers. Not trying to offend all you sexpots :)

You're hot! Is that a horse between your legs or are you just happy to see me?

LOL, horse. :)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I get a little bored with all the flirting. A little is fine, but it's not a single's service. Also, why all the sexy... or attempts at sexy profile pics? Kinda silly to me. Be sexy with people you care about, not random strangers. Not trying to offend all you sexpots :)

You're hot! Is that a horse between your legs or are you just happy to see me?

LOL, horse. :)

no not a horse, its a python.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    When someone claims "The scales haven't BUDGED" but then go on to tell how they've "only lost 7 lbs in a month"
    Hello?! 7 lbs IS budging and not too shabby for a month at almost 2 lbs/wk!
  • maryjaquiss
    maryjaquiss Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    For me, it's all the preachy people - whether it's lifting, eating clean, veganism, fasting, eating more, eating less, detoxing, whatever. I'm more a lurker than a poster because I know if I ask a question about anything, it'll likely attract a load of uninformed "advice" from people who have picked up something and run with it despite knowing very little about it other than what they themselves have learned on these boards.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    non-stop threads that ask "pinch, punch, lick, bite, seduce, storm, date, screw, marry or poke in the eye?"

lol

^^This, 1000x this.
    Also, people who start this and then quit 2 weeks later after accumulating a large FL. It's very annoying when I have to delete people. :mad: :laugh:
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    People who are MEAN. I don't mean the ones who give opposite advice that people get defensive ones, but the ones who are actually mean... I haven't seen many, but I have seen a few.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    When people delete you because you haven't talked to them in a week or so. Isn't this a weight loss site, and not a chat site?
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    When people delete you because you haven't talked to them in a week or so. Isn't this a weight loss site, and not a chat site?

gif3dxat117.gif

It’s all about the chat!

gif3dxat112.gif
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

Deleted. Hahahahaha
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I had a chick on my friends list who didn't log fruit and veg because they weren't contributing that much to her calories, cool cool fair enough.. then she logged "My boy's jizz" because teehhee omg rolf I have to log everything I'm eating right hehe!

GTFO.
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    What I don't like and Ive actually had this happen to me.. A "friend" whom I didnt actually know looking through my food diary and picked apart each day and what I did wrong.. I felt like I was being scolded. I understand wanting to help and giving advice but some people just go about it the wrong way.
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Options
    I had a chick on my friends list who didn't log fruit and veg because they weren't contributing that much to her calories, cool cool fair enough.. then she logged "My boy's jizz" because teehhee omg rolf I have to log everything I'm eating right hehe!

GTFO.

OH HELL NO
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Options
    Oh and finally the people that have unhealthy goals.. If you're 5'7 and you want to be 100 lbs, we can't be friends.
  • babecon
    Options

GTFO.

OH HELL NO

I know right?!

P.s. Serious bike envy right now, nom nom
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Options

GTFO.

OH HELL NO

I know right?!

I wonder how she calculated the calorie content LMAO.

and thanks, my bf built it for me! Its so girly, I love it.
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options

GTFO.

OH HELL NO

I know right?!

God help us I bet it would show up in a google search haha
  • babecon
    Options

GTFO.

OH HELL NO

I know right?!

It's fecking beautiful, where does one acquire a bike-building-boyfriend?
    I need to get a new bike but I duno whether to go for a racer or a fixie, my bike at the moment is this chunky piece of crap that I've had since I was 17. I'm scuuuurrred of fixies though, I've never ridden one before :P