Friends list

Options
13»

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I normally just wait for people to delete me; they just cannot handle the underwhelming jokes, obscure references, and general lack of entertainment that accompanies being on my list.....
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    For me it's not about interaction, it's about lifting. If I find out you haven't lifted in more than three days

f0db685b-e452-488a-811c-a1754d36ea7a_zpsd0fdeebc.jpg
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I boot people who hit the red if they haven't posted a reason on their page why they are MIA.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I normally just wait for people to delete me; they just cannot handle the underwhelming jokes, obscure references, and general lack of entertainment that accompanies being on my list.....

Duly noted. :wink:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    For me it's not about interaction, it's about lifting. If I find out you haven't lifted in more than three days

Don't I always lift your spirits?:flowerforyou:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i never delete, they get fat and come back.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    After a week I usual delete ! I also delete drama queens and people that have absolutely have no interaction!! I am here to give support but also like a bit of support in return ! If I have talking to the person that hasn't logged in a while and I know them a bit more I will keep them but if they are a newbie and then fall off the planet they are gone !
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I keep my freind list exclusively women because it's embarassing enough to show them the "skeletons" in my daily food diary. They are all really funny and supportive.

I have deleted one girl because she was bragging about losing weight when she was underweight.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I delete people who don't log, no matter who they are. I periodically do list cleanups. If we haven't interacted in a week, deleted. If they are sweet to me, hilarious, or gorgeous, I have been known to make exceptions :wink:
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Don't I always lift your spirits?:flowerforyou:

My spirits and otherwise ;)
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Duly noted. :wink:

HAHA!! What should we set the over/under at? 14 days? :)