Send your shout outs to CREEPY MFP guys

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Not a single mention of me... maybe I need to leave and come back 6 or 7 times with slightly different names

I thought your creepiness was just one of those things that was universally known? Kind of like, you KNOW the sun is gonna rise and set?

Let me measure my junk for you....

ydmMiRi.gif

Awwwww! Here let me help you with that
    adjustable-measuring-cup.jpg

This is the official junk measurer. It is easy to insert said item and it measures by *ahem* volume. (It's important to keep a well stocked kitchen with the right tool for any occasion.)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Dam, For those PM'ing I will get back with you after I shower....I promise!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    a) this is already 9 pages long? i responded on the first page. booyah. *feels proud of self*
    b) i've received WAY too many creeper FRs today. le sigh.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    a) this is already 9 pages long? i responded on the first page. booyah. *feels proud of self*
    b) i've received WAY too many creeper FRs today. le sigh.

Some people have all the luck,,,its not nice to brag,,,:wink:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    this thread is about 5 shades too desperate for me.

Shades of Desperation, a new novel by Baby Diego, explores the depths that are plumbed in the forums at OurHealthyBuds, a well-known calorie counting fitness site.

Watch in awe as our protagonist Daby Biego is crushed under an onslaught of unwanted attention and private messages with photographs of anatomy!

Will this material cause her to lose her job in the tuna mill?? Will her employer think that SHE's the one seeking this grotesque affection?!

And what of her poor crippled husband, Grown-Up-Tiny-Tim? Will he think that she is cheating when he discovers the scads and scads of unsolicited private messages containing horrible, horrible photos?

TO FIND OUT! Buy a copy of "Shades of Desperation", now available in paperback at your local book store (and now on Kindle too!)

sounds like a book I would read . . . who plays Baby Biego in the made for tv movie?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    sounds like a book I would read . . . who plays Baby Biego in the made for tv movie?

Definitely Martin Lawrence in drag.

tumblr_lcxxgfjndd1qfp34ko1_500.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I love *good* creepy.

LOL. That is the basis of sexual harrassement. It actually has to be "UNWNATED" sexual innuendo or advances. The innuendo and advances you want don't count.
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So what does one have to do to achieve this exhalted creepy status? I'm up for anything.

i think you may have just ......attained it.

Woohoo! Going on my resume now.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    creepy-guy-still-there-dancing.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    creepy-guy-still-there-dancing.jpg

Chaelaz! You don't say much but when you do, you always encourage my diet by saving me all the calories i end up spitting out all over my computer keyboard laughing at your ish.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Chaelaz! You don't say much but when you do, you always encourage my diet by saving me all the calories i end up spitting out all over my computer keyboard laughing at your ish.

:):drinker:

As a people watcher, I see this kind of stuff at the clubs so often. It is a total crack up. :)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell the creepy ones here, you can't see them driving in their white windowless van's after all. :grumble: :noway:
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Wait...someone looking for me?

WHoCalled_zps8507be1b.gif
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    haha-pedo-o11.gif

hahahaha
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell the creepy ones here, you can't see them driving in their white windowless van's after all. :grumble: :noway:

That's a cruel stereotype! By the way, could you tell me if this rag smells like choloroform? Pay no attention to the white, windowless van in the background.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

hahahah. adorable. BTW: HI RICARDO! i miss you.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

LOL CUTE!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have a single creep on my friends' list.

Pretty sure they're all married. :glasses:
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Never laughed so hard at a forum topic....best thread ever!!!! :laugh:
  • yammzxo
    yammzxo Posts: 15
    Options
    Never laughed so hard at a forum topic....best thread ever!!!! :laugh:

Same here! Loving this thread! :laugh: