When you just need a piece of chocolate

Options

Replies

• dark_angel1554
    dark_angel1554 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I definitely go for the dark chocolate (at least 70%). I'll break it up and just eat small pieces. I also have tried the skinny cow stuff, which has done a great job at satisfying my hunger.

I've also gotten hot chocolate packets. Carnation has this box of After Eight, Oh Henry, and Coffee Crisp flavoured hot chocolate, and it's SOOO good :D
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    A lindt bar. The whole bloody thing.

Because who needs a "piece" of chocolate?
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    2vcfc4n.jpg
  • nobleammonite
    nobleammonite Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Dove dark chocolate

Yesssssss. If I can't get fancy imported dark chocolate (and I rarely can) I go for Dove.

Also 2 tbsp Dagoba Xocolatl drinking chocolate + 1 tbsp baking cocoa + a few drops stevia (or a bit of sugar) + 8 oz. milk. The Dagoba has small chunks of dark chocolate or something which really add to the experience. And it's a bit spicy so I have to drink it slower. I don't use the recommended amount of xocolatl because it's spendy for me and I want to make it last longer. The full amount is also a liiiiitle too spicy. :)
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffle or Whole Foods Organic Cappuccino Truffle (my fav). Both brands pack enough of a punch of chocolate flavor that I can stop at just one (this coming from a confirmed chocoholic).
    ; )
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    2vcfc4n.jpg

527060_562769640423751_907747913_n.jpg
  • KX19
    KX19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lindt White Chocolate Truffles.. I can't live without them.
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    Ghirardelli 86% Cocoa Midnight Reverie - just half a square gives you all the chocolatey flavor you need!
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I prefer any chocolate that is a real indulgence (Lindt, Godiva, anything expensive but delicious) that way I take a small piece of heavenly chocolate and enjoy every little bite. I am just more satisfied when I have something like that, otherwise I'm like oh well I'll have 10 hershey kisses and buy a new bag, not oh crap I better make this chocolate last it was $12 for like 6 truffles.
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    Dove milk chocolate.... I'll eat a 1/3 of the bar and be happy
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I had a Skinny Cow today!
  • amymaytay
    amymaytay Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i eat my 100 calorie pack of fudge dipped pretzels...yum, yum or any of the other packs like that and my fiber one bars, love, love, love them...ive also started liking some of the chocolate flavored protein bars too..can't go wrong like that ;-)
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    There is NO point eating crap chocolate. GO get yourselves the good lovely dark stuff! The GOOD stuff, not that Dove and Hersheys sugar garbage.

Currently in the chocolate drawer:

Ritter Sport
    Chocolove
    Green and Black's
    Chuao (San Diego local)
    Vosges
    Newman's Own
    Valrhona
    Teuscher's

I would KILL for some Patrick Roger or other Paris or Belgian chocolates!!!
  • NicoleMGetsFit
    NicoleMGetsFit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate always satisfies my craving quickly without me eating the whole thing! If not, I've fallen in love with chili chocolate... you still get the chocolate taste but won't be tempted to eat too much!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I just hit up SoVictorious and get my chocolate fix,

I got all your chocolate right here baby.
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I choose Hershey's silk dark chocolate with almonds - 45 cals for one :)
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Havent tried skinny cow, usually I just have one of the mini supreme protein bars
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Dark chocolate and whole hazelnut bars. Mmmmmm
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Roast Almods by Emerald. They ROCK!
  • DAMETRE
    DAMETRE Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownie (90 cal and so delicious warmed in the microwave)

Pure freakin genius!! It never occured to me to put in in the microwave lol :blushing: I am also a recovering extreme chocoholic

^^^^ This Yesssss I luv, luv, luv, my fiber one brownies. It satisfies that urge.