Any moms with toddlers?

Options

Replies

• jwetter
    jwetter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can so totally relate... I have three children ages 4, 2 and 3 months. Finding time to exercise is difficult so I've tried during nap time. I do the 30 Day Shred early during the morning and I try to use the treadmill in the early to late afternoon. I have more than 70lbs to lose. Yes, I am also a SAHM.
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 yr old, an almost 5 year old (b-day is Tuesday) and a 2.5 year old. I am only 2 pounds heavier than my before baby weight. But I weigh 166 lbs, I'm 5'3 with a very flabby belly. I have been exercising for an hour a day all week and have went from a waist of 37.5 inches to 34.5, I also weighted 174 before I found this website so I've dropped 8 lbs. I will never be able to get rid of excess belly skin but at least I will be able to hide it.:laugh:
  • jenydc
    jenydc Posts: 12
    Options
    I have a little boy who just turned 1 and my daughter will be 3 next month. Breastfeeding actually has made it harder for me to lose over the years, I have 15 to lose from each still. Plus 10 lbs of happily married weight :)

Same here about the breastfeeding.
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have a nearly 3 year old son. I put on a lot of weight when pregnant (should have known I couldn't eat all that food :sad: ). Lately he has had me up and down the stairs all day... its his new thing. At least I'm losing weight. :laugh:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM. My kids are 7, 4, and just turned 1 !!! I don't have a ton left to lose but I'm on here every single day and my diary is wide open. Add me everyone ;)
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys. They are 2, 4 and 6
  • jbeatty02
    Options
    I'm a mom of a busy 20 month old boy. Feel free to add me :)
  • HealthyNuMe
    HealthyNuMe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well anyone out there ... mother of 2 - 6 and 2 both boys
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a three year old son. I currently weigh ten pounds less than I did before I was pregnant. (was between 140 and 150, am now at 130).
    I recently started running and love that my son sees my healthy example.
    He also sees me going to yoga class and wants to do yoga with me, which we will start soon together.
    It is great to be a healthy role model for you kids.

Now if only I could get him to eat his vegetables!
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have 3 daughters. 6, 3 and almost 1. I still have 50-60lbs I would like to lose. Already lost almost 40. Feel free to add me, anyone can :)
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 2 toddlers...2 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. I also have a 9 year old daughter. Feel free to add me!
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old ;)
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would love some new mom friends on here. I have 3 children, my youngest is almost 3, and I also have a 6 and 8 year old. I'm a SAHM and trying to get back in shape. Any moms out there... feel free to add me!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    We have a three year old and a one year old and a messy house. :D
  • Naomi0222
    Naomi0222 Posts: 84
    Options
    Two kids, one just turned 2 yesterday, the other one is three (turnin 4 next month)
  • Naomi0222
    Naomi0222 Posts: 84
    Options
    Two kids, one just turned 2 yesterday, the other one is three (turnin 4 next month)

Feel free to add me also, anyone can!
  • jahowell
    jahowell Posts: 67
    Options
    Im almost out of the toddler stage, shes almost 6 and an older sister of 10.....
    Its still hard to work in the workouts and eating right, and it seems the older I get the harder to
    burn off fat!
  • Staysee7
    Staysee7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom with 3 kids, including 1 toddler. Feel free to ad me!
  • m0n0fx
    m0n0fx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have two girls ages 1 and 3, and a 4 year old boy. Trying to lose 25 pounds accumulated from back to back pregnancies. I could use more mommy friends as well, feel free to add me! (Any mommies can add me, lets help each other keep motivated!)
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I log every day, although my choices are not always the greatest I try the best I can. I have a seven year old that has a social life busier than I do and a 13 month old that loves to play ! Motivation is a must!