it works! body wraps

Options
13»

Replies

• mmggrz
    mmggrz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. Yes the wraps won't make you skinny. I don't think anyone said they would. I've used them after having a baby and can tell you that they help with how the skin looks and feels and that yes with working out you see results. If anyone has ever tried to lose weight you know we cling to ANY change validating our tireless efforts to get to our goal. Some people find the wraps help them I am one of them. For example I don't think doing my eyebrows before a night out is going to make me look like Beyoncé but that w/ doing my hair and a number of other things make me feel like Beyoncé. In the end isn't that what we all want! ????
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    My sister was selling them and yeah it works for a while. Its probably a great tool to use when you have a nice dress you want to fit into quickly. The fact that you have to keep buying them and using them shows its just temporary. I've heard they are expensive to buy as well, so unless you are only using them to fit into that awesome new dress for one night, than consuming less food, and exercising, is the better way to go.
  • Joy12682
    Joy12682 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The It Works wraps do work to tighten and firm. It's NOT going to make you skinny, and it's not a gimmick. Haha. I love seeing instant results along with my workouts. Of course it's common sense that diet and exercise work, but diet and exercise doesn't firm up your skin. Most of the time after weight loss, you're left with loose skin. It helps firm up and smooth your skin. It's worth 59$ to me.
  • Infamous_El_Guapo
    Infamous_El_Guapo Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    If you have excess fat around your cheeks, the wraps work great for that, too.
  • Joy12682
    Options
    You are an idiot. Infamous el G. Go work out, you big baboon.
  • Infamous_El_Guapo
    Options
    Yup, I'm definitely the idiot here....
  • Joy12682
    Options
    You on a fitness app, calling people fat. If the shoe fits... Idiot.
  • Infamous_El_Guapo
    Options
    Who did I call fat? Perhaps you should read a little bit better before you call people idiots. And, uh...I'll give you one guess what you could do with that shoe. Enjoy your magic wraps.
  • Joy12682
    Options
    " if you have excess fat around your cheeks, the wraps work for that too." Was clearly an *kitten* comment. Would you prefer women look like skeletons? Get outta here with your negativity. I never said the it works wraps are magic. You clearly have problems that losing weight won't cure.
  • Infamous_El_Guapo
    Options
    It was a joke. Just like the wraps.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkvziyVpp51sntnroo1_250.gif

tumblr_mkvziyVpp51sntnroo2_r1_400.gif

Damn beat me to it...I was going to say it worked for King Tut he's totally skinny
  • Joy12682
    Options
    You're a joke and I feel sorry for you. If a product works to help people feel better about themselves and is all natural, what's wrong with it? There will always be negative people like yourself and I can't do anything but pity you.
  • Infamous_El_Guapo
    Options
    You're a joke and I feel sorry for you. If a product works to help people feel better about themselves and is all natural, what's wrong with it? There will always be negative people like yourself and I can't do anything but pity you.

2ebbvog.gif
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

You're a peach, aren't ya
    You got the last two letters correct.