Beautiful Blues 5/4/10 Newbies always welcome!

Options
debnu1
debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
challenge25.JPG

Here's our new board. My goal this week is to plan my meals in advance and drink 9 glasses of water everyday. What is yours?

I bought some strawberries at costco this week and have been mixing them with plain yogurt and a little agave nectar. Soooo yummy!

What are your goals this week?

(If you want to join our group, come on in. We have great conversation and love to keep each other motivated. Send your weight to me Monday morning and I will get you on the chart!)

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Great job everybody, let's make it a great week!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    My goals for this week are to keep my workout momentum going and drink my water
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    I would love to join. I know its not monday but here are my goals. I message them.

CW:209
    1st mini 205 by 5/11
    GW 170
  • debnu1
    Options
    Welcome samantha! You will love our group! What are you doing to lose? A few of us are doing p90x, and then watching our intake...Or if it is me, trying to...
  • smadag1
    Options
    JUst finished cardio and it still kicks my butt. I am so clumsy during kenpo but I am working on it.

Welcome samantha you will love our little group
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    Welcome Samantha,

This week,
    Some of us are trying to log better and preplan our foods are helping us making better decisions. Right ladies :laugh:

My legs are soooooooore today. I guess they aren't used to walk/jogging almost 10 miles in two days.

Ok, Last year when I went to Italy, we walked a LOT, and it helped me not gain weight in fact I came back with a few lbs down.
    I'm going to be in Florida for a week, and then to Jamaica for a week (all inclusive)

Is this bad?:laugh: The old me wouldn't have done this.

In Florida, I've already got a route planned from the house we're staying at down the gulf 2.5 miles and then come back.
    I plan on getting out early a few mornings to keep up with some jogging/walking.
  • MayLan
    Options
    Samantha- Welcome to the group!

Peter- Best wishes on your wedding. I know you are going to look great and enjoy your honeymoon!!!

I'm on week 4, recovery week of P90X. I finished my workout today and did Kenpo X and Core Synergistics and am feeling pretty good. Tomorrow I have a final for school and then I'm on vacation. My goals for this week are to go to sleep early so that I can get an early AM workout to enjoy the rest of the day with my daughter.

Take care and and keep pushing it.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Samantha - Welcome! Great to have you!

My goals for the week are to try to post on here every day, until Sunday when I am off on a trip to see my mama for Mother's Day. I have got to find a way to slow my life down and find time for all of you! I played my final orchestra concert for the season tonight, so no more band rehearsals until June. Hopefully that will help.

Anyway, it's a new week so here goes.
    Cyberhuddle . . .everyone on three . . . GO BLUES!
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Im just watching my intake. Getting more active. I started a biggest loser competition at my church (thats the jump start i had last year,it helped me lose my first 45)

We had our first workout last night and my triceps and fanny are really sore. I miss this feeling. Thats me in a nutshell.
  • smadag1
    Options
    No workut today wasn't feelingood but I will make it up tomorrow plus get some fard work in to get an extra burn.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well. I have had a pretty good day food wise, but no time for exercise, as I had choir practice at church. Tomorrow I plan to get back to the pool and get my swim in. It's "Hump" Day - Happy Wednesday to all!
  • MayLan
    Options
    Hey all,

Took my last exam for school and now I'm officially on vacation. I was supposed to do Stretch X but I walked so much at the mall today so I'm beat- My back is hurting from all the walking. I'm sure I walked for over 30 minutes. I'll catch up with all later.
    Take care!!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    3 more sleeps... heheheheh woooo hoooo.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Mayra - That's awesome, vacation time, wooo hooo

Samantha - good luck with your BL competition. Remember you can alternate workouts, when your arms are sore, work your legs the next day. When your tush and legs are sore, work yoru arms/chest the other day.
  • debnu1
    Options
    Peter--good luck and congratulations in advance. Being married is soooo much better than just dating :wink: I tell my husband that I never want to have to date again. I think he took it too literally because we haven't gone on a date for a while. I may have to do something about that. :laugh: Your walking idea is great. Just remember to not engorge yourself and you will be fine!

Mayra--I am excited for your vacation time too. I can't wait until my daughter is done with school so I can exercise a little later in the day than 6 am. The early mornings are waining my resolve--mostly because I have been having a hard time going to sleep. Hubby has been getting home late.

I skipped the workout yesterday as I woke up late after going to bed way too late. So I am doing shoulders chest and arms today instead of yoga. Wish me luck. I am going to drink 12 glasses of water today. I know that really helps my eating so I am starting with that!

Happy Thursday everyone!
  • smadag1
    Options
    Still not feeling great but I hope to feel better by this afternoon so I can do sholders chest and arms that I missed yesterday then do some yard work.

I am thinking about getting a kettle ball anyone use one I just read a post here and it got me curious?
  • MayLan
    Options
    HI all,

smadag- I saw Jillian using the kettles on the biggest loser. There's also a girl on my MFP P90X thread who is using them along with videos and she loves it. Check out some kettle exercise videos like on you tube to get ideas on them. I hear great things about them.

I'm so glad I'm on P90X recovery week this week, because I have not been pushing it like my usual self. But that's alright, I'm going to get up to it very soon. Today is Core synergistics for me, but I will do it later- I'll report later when I complete it. I'm going to head out to do some shopping nearby and get some cool summer clothes for my daughter and then get a mani and pedi. I really need it and look horrible. Take care all, and keep pushing it like you always do!!!!
  • debnu1
    Options
    Mayra, you sure deserve to pamper yourself. Have fun!!

I have never used a kettle ball--but they seem to be around a lot more. I got halfway through chest shoulders and triceps. I feel as though the world is against me working out right now. My husband is keeping me up late. My son got up early and wouldn't let me finish, and my computer refused to play the DVD. I will get it worked out, it's just annoying!

We are going camping tomorrow. I am planning ahead...not easy when we are used to comfort food! I am busy cleaning and packing today though. Have a great one!
  • MayLan
    Options
    Debnu- Have fun camping this weekend! That sounds like alot of fun and a great time to spend with the family.

Hi all,

Kept it light today, and will just count my 30 minute walk today shopping. I'll be bringing it though tomorrow! Take care all!!
  • smadag1
    Options
    I didn't get my workout today just didn;t feel right but I am going to bring it tomorrow.
    I am going to take something to help me sleep and hopefully feel better in the morning. HUbby will not be home his weekend so I can get a lot of extra workouts in since I will be alone for the most part.