4 days into 30 day shred and.......

Options
I am already down a size in jeans. when I did the jumping jacks today my size 16's were practicially falling off me. Goodbye size 16 pants. Hello to my new size a 14. so when I get paid its time to shop for size 14's:)

Replies

• garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great. I do 30DS on days I can't get to the gym and love that it's such a quick but great workout.
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I Love 30DS. I just wish I could stick with it!!
    Awesome job btw!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I am noticing it big time in my thighs especially but even my stomach is starting to get firm. i think Jillian Michaels will be my fitness trainer on you tube. my thighs are where I carry most of my weight at.
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    When you get done with 30 DS you may want to try Killer Buns & Thighs. I did Ripped in 30 which was good, but I am really seeing my thighs tone up with Killer Buns & Thighs. There are 3 workouts (levels 1, 2, & 3).
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 too and already seeing a difference.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! Keep it up! Once you've finished 30DS, I highly suggest RI30 - it's more fun and a little more intense. A great next step workout DVD!
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am encouraged ladies! I thought about buying this workout, but wasn't sure. It is a def purchase for me! Is it the Julian Michaels program I hear about?
  • Lolly13
    Lolly13 Posts: 35
    Options
    Im on day 3 - started a day late, noticing that its getting easier to do, well to go through, and i do ache all over today, not noticing any change yet haha
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Options
    Yes it sure is. I am actually thinking about doing Jillian Michaels work outs on you tube. will be looking for those once I finish 30 day shred. thanks for the suggestion.
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I Love 30DS. I just wish I could stick with it!!
    Awesome job btw!!:flowerforyou:

Same here!

Congrats!!!
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am encouraged ladies! I thought about buying this workout, but wasn't sure. It is a def purchase for me! Is it the Julian Michaels program I hear about?
    You can get all of the 30 Day Shred videos on youtube, so there would be no need to buy them. You can save that money for the video you want after this routine.
  • SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 as well, but not seeing that kind of results, I think my body is very use to those workouts... I did Total Body in the Hip Hop Abs last night after the 30DS at lunch and my body was screaming... I was NOT use to those moves! :-)
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That is great news! I have 30DS, and have gotten half way through Level 2 before. I really meant to start it April 1st but I'm chicken!! I know I can do it, it's just a mind over matter thing with me! I have hit a mean plateau and am hoping add 30DS will help me climb over it. Plus I need some inches to come off my waist, my hips are shrinking but my darn waist ain't budging.

Thanks for sharing your success, it helps get me motivated....at least until I get home!! LOL!
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    You can get all of the 30 Day Shred videos on youtube, so there would be no need to buy them. You can save that money for the video you want after this routine.
    [/quote]

Thanks!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Options
    I think my changes are from when I started out I was very sedentary so to step up to an intense work out like this I am experincing changes. that could be part of it.
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    I'm on about day 40 of Level 1 (:wink: ) because I found Level 2 was too advanced for me to get a very good workout. I rested and cheated too much. Awesome results though. My legs have never been better, even 30 lbs lighter. Will definitely do more JM. Thanks for all the input here. Bump.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm on 30DS day 6 today, I love how I am actually starting to feel my abs..... I didn't think I would ever feel abs, now they are of course underneath all my flab lol but I am glad to know that something is changing, not sure if I'm seeing a physical change yet or not, I'm just going to wait till the end and take my after photos and compare them. But, that's so awesome for you that's a great change!!!!
  • gaveruz
    gaveruz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ad me to the group please!!
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    I am on level 2 of the 30DS and yes, it is tough but if you think you are getting good results now just wait til level 2! It's intense but i am seeing a huge difference in my body, my waist is really shrinking and my legs are looking great! I have a some serious cellulite on those babies, and it really starting to tone up and i may be going SHORTS shopping soon!!! Keep up the great work! Feel free to add me if you want some good encouragement, you might need it come level 2! I know i did! Congrats, and Cheers (with water of course)!! :drinker:
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's awesome I'm on day 4 as well and seeing a difference in my abs. I too carry weight in my thighs, anyone know if the buns and thigh video workouts are on youtube?
    I am on day 4 as well, but not seeing that kind of results, I think my body is very use to those workouts... I did Total Body in the Hip Hop Abs last night after the 30DS at lunch and my body was screaming... I was NOT use to those moves! :-)

Everybody is different and we are all eating different things as well which is a big part, as I'm sure you know. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!