38 lbs before and after- with pics!

Options

Replies

• bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I soooooo want to be you! I'm halfway there! Fingers crossed, wish me luck!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I really love kettlebells. I'm taking a class and my boyfriend is worried that I'm going to want to buy some and "clutter up" the condo even more. :happy:
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You should be totally proud and lovin it. You have officially got me interested in this kind of workout. I need one of those gyms in Colorado! Someone franchise!! :laugh: I'll be your first customer!
  • saram21
    saram21 Posts: 88
    Options
    Wow! I need to look more into these kettlebells!
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    WHOA! Can we say HOTTIE!?!? :laugh: :tongue: you look FABULOUS!!! :drinker: Great job! Just wondering, how tall are you? I weigh about 155 and dont look ANYTHING close to you hahaha :laugh: but I would LOVE to look like you! I think I should look into kettelbell......
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    WHOA! Can we say HOTTIE!?!? :laugh: :tongue: you look FABULOUS!!! :drinker: Great job! Just wondering, how tall are you? I weigh about 155 and dont look ANYTHING close to you hahaha :laugh: but I would LOVE to look like you! I think I should look into kettelbell......

I AM 5"9... you aren't the first person who said we are the same weight but look the same... it's probably b/c I am so tall :)
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Keep it up!! It's amazing how much you have lost. Thank you so much for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options

I AM 5"9... you aren't the first person who said we are the same weight but look the same... it's probably b/c I am so tall :)

i thought you would be taller than me! :wink: i'm like 5'6" and a half. great job! you are my new inspiration! haha :smile:
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I love that dude is totally checking out your *kitten* in that picture!!! Fantastic job!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FLY.....I MEAN YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING.....IS THAT YOUR HUBBY CHECKING YOU OUT IN THAT ONE PIC......HAHAHHAA, IF NOT, SOMEBODY IS DIGGING YOUR NEW BOD.... WHAT A GREAT INSPIRATION! YOU GO GIRL!!!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Look again. There is a dude checking out her butt in BOTH after pictures. LMAO.

Congratulations, you look amazing.
  • patelt
    patelt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great, fab pictures....................we have kettle bells in the gym what sort of exercises did you do with them for 30mins?
  • CharleneM
    CharleneM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing! You look absolutely amazing!!! ~~~~ BE PROUD!
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    Well...after reading your post, I asked for a kettlebell for Mother's Day and they delivered. I did the workout that came with it and was so suprised. I was DRIPPING with sweat but barely felt like I had worked out! Suprisingly, the back of my legs and my BUTT feel it today. They need it too! I assumed my arms would get the most out of it but you are so right, it works everything!

Thank you for the inspiration!
  • hamton
    hamton Posts: 245
    Options
    Wow great results! Love the referee outfit. Looks hot on you. Uh... what is that guy looking at?
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Look again. There is a dude checking out her butt in BOTH after pictures. LMAO.

Congratulations, you look amazing.
    I just saw that when I looked at the other picture......LMAOOOOOO You are a hot mamma!!!
  • lkganda
    lkganda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, you just gave me major motivation!!!!! Im about the same as you!...I better get on it :)

Good job!
  • paulaswrld
    paulaswrld Posts: 49
    Options
    My thoughts as I scrolled down your pics.

1)You must be very tall because you really look like a healthy weight to begin with

2)OH MY! Look at that cake she is holding

3)I NEED to know how you obtained such a shapely rear

4)Wow....great job!!
  • charmingmom
    charmingmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • lilykarger
    lilykarger Posts: 25
    Options
    wow my hero
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!