Options

Replies

• jennij1984
    Options
    WTG!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    wow, thats some great success. looking forward to your next post! thanks for sharing and inspiring others.
  • Kacey11312
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing progress! Congratulations and keep up the great work! You're a great inspiration to everyone!
  • RandyGruber
    Options
    I just wanted to drop in and thank everyone for the supportive comments and congratulations. Excited to have some friends on here now to support, and for support when I finally have a bad day. This guy is off too work now. Anyone who's interested, feel free to add me, I am by no means shy. Thanks again, I never thought that I would inspire anyone else when I started doing this, I simply did it for me. I am so thrilled to see that other people are getting something good from me improving my self.

Randy
  • loriepaulin
    loriepaulin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! You are doing awesome :) Keep going!:smokin:
  • Lauramh31
    Lauramh31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is fabulous!! I'm sure you are an inspiration to many!! Keep up the good work!!! :smile:
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration! You show that at any weight it is not too late to start!! You should be very proud and I look forward to hearing more updates and seeing you hit you beach body goal!! You can do it!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look FAN FREAKING TASTIC. Congrats and keep going. I've lost about the same as you have and love seeing people who are working hard to reach their goals. Gonna add you if that's ok.
  • MightyWarturtle
    Options
    RANDALL! YOU KEEP BEASTING OUT!

Absolutely LOVE reading all these comments man, its extremely encouraging knowing that people care this much.

You are doing a great job, you've helped me a lot these past 3 months as well staying motivated through our goals. I'm glad you're are sticking to this, you've shown me a lot of inspiration myself.

These 3 months have flown by, as well as are entire friendship! I can't wait to see where we are 9 months from now when everyone is making there new years resolution and we are just continuing on with ours.

I'd imagine once we get our diet plans all organized we'll make even faster progress, I'm stoked dude!

Keep up the great work and I'll see you at the gym in the morning, brotha!
  • jametalb
    jametalb Posts: 11
    Options
    You the man!

Keep it up!
  • kmcosgrove115
    kmcosgrove115 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I read this and feel like your mother - so proud of what you accomplished! It keeps me going on my journey too - anything is possible!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Man that is awesome! Keep up the great work. Love the smile!
  • jeanine182
    jeanine182 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not peaking at the scale is will power in its self :noway:
    Great work on the weight loss , I can see a huge difference!
  • mirtok
    mirtok Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss ^^ you're doing great!
    (oh and btw, we listen to the same music :P)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You're very inspiring!
  • wonderwoman1974
    wonderwoman1974 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You are doing amazing! Stay positive and keep at it! You will have that Beachbody you are aiming for and more importantly be healthy! Happy for you!
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Well done that man! Congratulations Sir - very inspirational!
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job, Randy! LOVE your great attitude! Keep up the hard work! :drinker: Cheers to you!
  • mcwhit
    mcwhit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!!!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job! You are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!