Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
:happy: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    You know I'm In!:bigsmile: Look forward to your challenges, its pushes me and:happy: is getting me to my goal faster!
  • itsanewday
    itsanewday Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. It's just the kick in the pants that I need to get through the middle of the week. Thanks!
  • Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm still at work and already dreading going home and the workout........ugh its going to be 30 mins or less today lol but i have big plans for tmr so this challege sounds great! :)
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    I'm in! Will you start a new post or will we check in here?
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    count me in, it'll get me off the couch!!

1026866.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Thank God for Wednesdays!! This challenge is just what I need. I'm in again this week.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    In as usual, can't wait to start!!
  • chris31
    chris31 Posts: 19
    Options
    Oh I am in I need a challenge and I like the idea of double the exercise. I need to kick it up a notch!:glasses:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm in again! I'm crediting my plateau leap to Fab and these Skinny challenges. I've dropped 3 lbs in 2 weeks after only dropping 5 lbs in 6 wks before that. Bring on tomorrow...I'm feeling skinnier already!!! :bigsmile:
  • fonrouge82
    fonrouge82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will you start a new post or will we check in here?

Yes, just check in here! Yeah for us! Welcome fonrouge82 (cute wedding photo!;)~ Hopey, so glad to have you join us...you are doing a great job girl! Chris and Alice, we couldn't do it without you!
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    My schedule tomorrow won't let me get the double workout in, but I'm rooting for anyone who can!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sebastiansmom, so glad to have you cheer us on! You are an inspiration each week! Sunnygirl and Amanda, welcome aboard!
    :heart: noodlehead and itsanewday, can't wait to hear of your success! JB27 you have found the right group! These girls are amazing and very supportive.
    Grab a friend and meet us here tomorrow! Bring it on Mr. Wednesday...we are ready for you! :bigsmile:

Everyone get a good night's sleep and start drinking that water early! I COMMIT!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    My schedule tomorrow won't let me get the double workout in, but I'm rooting for anyone who can!

flwyland: you are soooo sweet! Double your water intake and send good vibes our way! Thanks for your encouraging words! Maybe we will see you at the Skinny Saturday Challenge.:flowerforyou:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooooooo in I need this this week it's been a hard week this week. Been going into my workout calories alittle to much.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm here too!!!
  • eixarchquera
    Options
    Let's try it!
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Gonna give it a go, Fab. Double the exercise for me.
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun, i'm in!!! i don't work today, so in a sense it will be easy, but hard to stay away from the foods!

Happy hump day yall! You can do it!!! ;)
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I have my glass of water in hand already! Bring it on!