Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Drink up Nharley! :drinker: Go Nancy, Sky, Rebel, eixar and mindalyn! Let's all join Nharley and start the day off right drinking lots of water! I have a busy day at work, but will take the stairs often! I pledge to double my workout this afternoon when I get home. I also pledge to eat VERY clean today! We CAN get over this humpday with a smile on our skinny faces! :bigsmile: :heart:
    Have an awesome day! Check in and out and let us know how it is going girls! :flowerforyou:
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    checking in. feeling charged. looking forward to doubling at the track tonight! church night for the kids so it's all about me this evening!

filling my water bottle and heading to work!

:flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Ah... yes I need a skinny wednesday!!! I was traveling last week so I need to get back on track... 8:20 in the morning... so far so good :laugh: It's beautiful out so I might skip the gym and go for a nice walk like yesterday.
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I look forward to Skinny Wednesdays now!!! I am definitely in. I keep not fully completing. I want to complete it today!! I already drank 2 cups of water and its only 8:30am :) and I did 25 squats this morning!!
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Finishing up my first 16 oz of water now! I don't officially weigh until Friday (that's when I change my ticker), but as of right now, I'm down 1.5 lbs from last Friday! WOOHOO!! Gotta keep this momentum going.
    UCONN- you can do this...finish strong! Just keep your eye on the prize :)
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Might be tough with it being Cinco de Mayo, though! My family expects Mexican tonight--need to do a quick search!
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    YIKES, I'm here... hope its not to late? I'm ready to get a moving :bigsmile:
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Did double workouts this morning and have had 4 cups of water so far. Off to work now--everyone have a great day!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Good morning everyone:bigsmile:

Well I've gotten 3 bottles of water out of the way and did 25 mins of jumping rope but my son decided to wake up extra early this morning, so my workout was delayed. About to jump on the treadmill and see what I can do:wink:

Good luck everyone, I'll check back in later

~Jessica

Ooooh and Congrats Hopey, keep up the great the job!:flowerforyou:
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    Since I've hardly been getting any water in at all, today I've already doubled! Going to keep going though. 3 down, 3 to go is my goal. Track time will be doubled tonight as well!
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking a lot of water i would i have doubled my water intake. I got my Wii and well i have been getting a lot of exercise in. I am so happy :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, been loving everyone's posts on here, keeping me plenty motivated! i never drink much water at work (something I always vow to change each day, and fail miserably) but I'm up to 6 glass now and am looking forward to bumping my 2.5 km run tonight to 5 km...

is this the best you got, Wednesday??

YEAH GROUP, KEEP IT UP!!! :)
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Ive got 7 glasses done so far today and I have logged all of the calories til dinner time!! I cannot wait to get to the gym! I am soooo doing it this week!

Thanks for the support everyone! ill check back in later
  • funnygrrl
    Options
    oh, and i know someone was looking for a mexican recipe... one of my co-workers have been eating a taco-less taco... just some extra lean ground beef, lots of veggies, low fat cheese, fat free sour cream... and no taco! she seems to be enjoying it and that's gotta help keep the calories/ carbs down

1026866.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am doing good on food but water is a diffrent story I am only on my frist bottle of water and it is 3:30 ugh I just water tasted better or more like pop lol.
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Just checkin in, everyone seems to be doing great!:smile:

Well, my son woke up extra early.........but he napped extra long:bigsmile:. So I got in an 8 mile walk/jog! And I lost count after my 10th water bottle. Xtra thirsty today.:drinker:

Everyone have a good Skinny Wednesday the rest of the day.:flowerforyou:

~Jessica

Oh and thanks again Fabulousfifty for these challenges that give me an extra push:heart:
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    I've had 9 cups of water so far, been doing really good on my food and am got an extra workout in. Decided on Spicy Skillet Mexican Chicken for dinner--350 calories a serving--and corn muffins to go with it. We will have salad, too. Will be well within my calories for the day!
    Off to drink more water!
  • funnygrrl
    Options
    well, i'm on my 11th glass of water today, and i perservered (sp?) through a rain storm, and pushed past my goal of 5Km and did 6 KM jog :bigsmile: glad to see everyone did so well on skinny wednesday :drinker:

can't wait for the next challenge!!! these are great!!!

have a fantastic day,
    fg :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Started the day off with a bang. Got lots of early exercise and have had plenty of water 14C.
    Large wind storm and no power this afternoon put my exercise to carrying buckets of water, and secureing animal areas.

Lost the big maple tree just outside my livingroom windows. Ran out and retreived my bird feeders. I am going to need drapes or shades for sure. We live 1/4 mile off a country road with no close neighbors, so have no need for drapes in the living room. Tree shaded the west side of my house. Poop! I will miss that tree, but it missed the house and even had the good grace to miss the flowerbeds.

Prayers for those who have problems far worse than mine today.

Power back on at 5:00pm so now I must play catch up. Off and running. Alice
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    this was such a great way to refocus my efforts! i've barely been getting any water and have 6 down so far. doubled my distance and kicked up my effort at the track. didn't quite double the time, but that's only because i went twice as far FASTER! woo hoo!

:drinker: