Postmen/mail men and short

2»

Replies

• tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    My mailman never gets out of his little mail truck. He could be naked for all I know!!! lol
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    I wear shorts all year so that BSTL doesnt happen....priorities :ohwell:

Ok, Idh balls but I'm failign to see hoe they could stick more in pants than shorts. Can you explain the physics of this to me? lol

Balls stuck to leg, A?

With shorts there is more fresh air getting to the balls, making them less sweaty (sticky).
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    I wonder how long THIS thread is goign to last now that it's all about anatomy. MFP HATES anatomy. :mad:

But it is in the interest of science :tongue:

And lady mail/post people may have a different take on things?
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 684 Member
    And my balls are always bouncing
    My ballroom always full
    And everybody cums and cums again
    If your name is on the guest list
    No one can take you higher
    Everybody says I've got
    Great balls of fire

I've got big balls
    Oh I've got big balls
    And they're such big balls
    Dirty big balls
    And he's got big balls
    And she's got big balls
    (But we've got the biggest balls of them all)
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member

Ok, Idh balls but I'm failign to see hoe they could stick more in pants than shorts. Can you explain the physics of this to me? lol

Balls stuck to leg, A?

With shorts there is more fresh air getting to the balls, making them less sweaty (sticky).

Heh. You seem to have a lot of functional knowledge regarding male parts. I'm guessing you have an oversharer in your life. Or you think about really weird things.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Mine wore them all winter because he lost a sports bet
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member

Balls stuck to leg, A?

tumblr_me98uxwQJr1rrcahvo1_500.gif
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member

Balls stuck to leg, A?

True! :bigsmile:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    I think it depends a lot on where you're located. My postman doesn't walk around hauling a big bag full of mail. He drives from mailbox to mailbox and rarely gets out on foot. He'll really bunch the hell out of package to make it fit in the mailbox to avoid walking. But I've heard that the ones in Canada walk their routes?? Or maybe it depends on province, city, etc.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    I think it depends a lot on where you're located. My postman doesn't walk around hauling a big bag full of mail. He drives from mailbox to mailbox and rarely gets out on foot. He'll really bunch the hell out of package to make it fit in the mailbox to avoid walking. But I've heard that the ones in Canada walk their routes?? Or maybe it depends on province, city, etc.

That lazy sod!!! We in the UK haul our *kitten* up and down the street - in fact this is part of my weekly cardio :laugh:
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
  • OldManOfTheSea
    OldManOfTheSea Posts: 33 Member
    I've unstuck a few balls in my days.

It is kind of you to help people out when they lose their sports equipment in a tree or a neighbor's yard.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member

Balls stuck to leg, A?

Dani knows what's up
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member

Balls stuck to leg, A?

Reporting live from Vermont: Ben & Jerry’s Releases “Schweddy Balls” Ice Cream

34zbktx.jpg
  • Not much worse than.... Sweaty Balls
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member

Balls stuck to leg, A?

Reporting live from Vermont: Ben & Jerry’s Releases “Schweddy Balls” Ice Cream

34zbktx.jpg

I love both the ice cream and the sketch
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    I've unstuck a few balls in my days.

It is kind of you to help people out when they lose their sports equipment in a tree or a neighbor's yard.

I read the last part as "neighbor's pet". :noway:

Aaaaaand I'm putting my tired brain to bed, now. Good night.