Looking for friends/support :)

Options
2»

Replies

• skszalai
    skszalai Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello There,

One of my favorite inspirational Quotes is "There is strength in Numbers", I truly believe this. When you are feeling down or discouraged, reach out for support. You are going through NOTHING that someone else hasn't already experienced, when you succeed, you can be proud of yourself and hopefully have made some new friends along the way.

I have lost about 30 pounds since Christmas, My Fitness Pal and Endmundo sports trackers are wonderful... You just have to be accountable and true to yourself. If you want something, have it, just add some exercise to compensate.. it works.

Hang in there
    Sheila
  • mnflame
    mnflame Posts: 24
    Options
    Friend request sent. I have a lot more to lose than you do, but hopefully we can keep each other in check! Good job so far!
  • pamuyamakene
    pamuyamakene Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there you could add me if u like :~) we can push each other to reach our goals ! tc
  • _andreamarie
    _andreamarie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • drkbrneyesdiva
    Options
    Add me, please! I am looking for some support in helping me lose weight. I was on here before but fell off track of losing weight. But I am back and determine to lose it. Support me and I will support you. We are in this to win it by losing the pounds.
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Free to add me, I try to support as much as I can. I have the best mfp's! :)
  • Pema91
    Pema91 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hey I'll add you, always looking for new friends :) x