Most annoying NSVs..

Options
What are yours?

Mine are as follows:
1. Loose skin
2. Being inbetween sizes
3. Clothes becoming loose quickly
4. Shoes getting big
5. My ring keeps moving constantly....(especially when I workout)

Success at a price :)

Replies

• saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ha! all of the above, plus shaving my armpits, when I lose weight it gets trickier... they're actually PITS lol. And I'm really boney naturally, and my collar bone always pokes out and for some reason that's the place I lose weight first. Like you can see my rib bones AND my muffin top at the same time. So weird.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Not a damn thing.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    ha! all of the above, plus shaving my armpits, when I lose weight it gets trickier... they're actually PITS lol. And I'm really boney naturally, and my collar bone always pokes out and for some reason that's the place I lose weight first. Like you can see my rib bones AND my muffin top at the same time. So weird.
    Random but my arm pit hair grows back wayyyy faster too now. It's like, wtf did you come from?!?! But yeah I've lost so much my upper body and everything is taken over by gravity so I'm real boney on top...and everything else is thick
  • jackedphilosopher
    Options
    The flocks of women I now attract :laugh:
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options

Ditto! Ditto!! Ditto!!!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    What are yours?

Mine are as follows:
    1. Loose skin
    2. Being inbetween sizes
    4. Shoes getting big

All of these are a bit annoying! However, when I compare them to THIS list:

1. Huge muffin top.
    2. Trying to find a 16/18 size pants that hide my belly most effectively.
    3. Swollen hands/rings cutting off circulation.
    4. Out of breath and feeling like I'm gonna pass out and die from walking up a couple flights of stairs.
    5. Shopping for hours and hours to find ONE top that doesn't hug my fat rolls in all the wrong places.

+1000 more reasons I hated being fat...I'm really glad to have my new problems :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Not a damn thing.

:drinker:
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

Agreed. My bride has to walk around and beat them off of me with a stick.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    What are yours?

Mine are as follows:
    1. Loose skin
    2. Being inbetween sizes
    4. Shoes getting big

All of these are a bit annoying! However, when I compare them to THIS list:

1. Huge muffin top.
    2. Trying to find a 16/18 size pants that hide my belly most effectively.
    3. Swollen hands/rings cutting off circulation.
    4. Out of breath and feeling like I'm gonna pass out and die from walking up a couple flights of stairs.
    5. Shopping for hours and hours to find ONE top that doesn't hug my fat rolls in all the wrong places.

+1000 more reasons I hated being fat...I'm really glad to have my new problems :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    Double your old pant size and that was me before so yes I understand
  • jackedphilosopher
    Options

Haha! Lucky, I don't have anyone to beat them away from me. I guess I just have to deal with them myself
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Random but my arm pit hair grows back wayyyy faster too now. It's like, wtf did you come from?!?! But yeah I've lost so much my upper body and everything is taken over by gravity so I'm real boney on top...and everything else is thick

I could be wrong, but I noticed this with my legs and I think it's because the hair follicles are closer together so the hairs look darker and thicker faster.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Well, hello there. :bigsmile:
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options

I could be wrong, but I noticed this with my legs and I think it's because the hair follicles are closer together so the hairs look darker and thicker faster.
    I have that issue too...
  • pg3ibew
    Options

Haha! Lucky, I don't have anyone to beat them away from me. I guess I just have to deal with them myself

HAHA!!!
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, we must not forget fitting into move and concert seats, breathing not wheezing. hubs *****in about drops at good will due to clothes that are too big going AWAY!!!! My favorite was pulling of my slacks at the end of the day and thinking, damn, these are hard to get off, guess I have some water weight, then realized i had forgotten to unbutton them! DUH! ( BTW, size 14 W form a 20 W) I got hips sisters!
  • nornyb
    nornyb Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    The boob shrinkage.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Not being able to find my belt then having my pants fall off lol
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    The boob shrinkage.

I would have to agree that this would be a bad one. My bride has an awesome set of fake ones. No issues with this one over here.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    The boob shrinkage.
    I hate that too...
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I think I have to buy new bras. I f'ing hate bra shopping. But the band around my ribs is just slipping and shifing all around. Boobs are still there, it's just the band size. But boooo to bra shopping.

I'll probably have to go bathing suit shopping this weekend too. Shudder.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!