• delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Not a damn thing.

Love it!
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Beard, and other hair growning faster......lower estrogen...
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Running out of holes on my belt.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I have slimmed down EVERYWHERE else expect my pooch belly.. you know the lower abs? ugh..
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* hurting from sitting on hard surfaces, no more cushioning
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    All the men start hollering at you... even more than before!! AHHHHH.. dude, didn't you see my freakin' ring? :laugh:

Discovering that despite having good BF%, genetics have done your skin a disservice after having two babies and that you will need skin surgery to lift up skin! :sad:
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Shrinking boobs, being cold all the time, the armpit shaving thing, not fitting into some of my favourite clothes, bruises from bumping hip bones on hard objects
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Having my feet shrink in size just when I've got a great shoe collection going.
  • jen_mv
    jen_mv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My hip bones digging into the floor when I lay on my stomach.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    The boob shrinkage.

Yes, that must be stopped immediately!!!!!!!:noway:
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    The boob shrinkage.

Yes, that must be stopped immediately!!!!!!!:noway:

I kinda get why a lot of really fit women get boob jobs. You get the body you want and have worked so hard for but you lose the boobs along the way
  • meFreshwater
    meFreshwater Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Being cold all the time is my number one worst problem, but it sure beats being sweaty all the time! Not fitting into the cute clothes I just bought a few weeks ago to replace the larger sizes I already couldn't wear is also annoying, but much better than not having any cute clothes to wear at all.
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bump
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am scared about the extra skin, I mean I am going to love loosing weight and all those clothes and everything I am to scared to do because of my fat. But I am making sure I am toning as I am loosing so I won't have TOO MUCH SKIN!!
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Being cold, bone chilling, cold. The cold never used to really bother me when i was heavier. Also the loose skin that hangs out from my sports bra and workout tanks.. Right under my arm pits in the back and front... I dont mind the boob shrinkage as much as i mind loosing perkiness... The affects of gravity are really noticeable in this department. ????
    BUT, with that said NONE of those issues are worse than when i was 204 pounds...
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    1. My boobs ran away from home but didn't take the belly with them.. Still y'know.. I lost weight so it's a plus.
    2. Being trapped in between sizes
    3. Being extremely cold whenever a small cool breeze passes by.
    4. Lying in certain poses can be painful or incredibly uncomfy because of these random bones I never knew existed.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Shrinking boobs, being cold all the time, the armpit shaving thing, not fitting into some of my favourite clothes, bruises from bumping hip bones on hard objects
    I thought it was just me with the arm pit thing... I never even considered it s the weight issue i just thought i s having issues shaving lately, lol. Silly me!
    Oh yeah and the tail bone on hard surfaces OUCH! ????????????
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* hurting from sitting on hard surfaces, no more cushioning

this, and having my pants fall down when I do a lot of jumping.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I have never had an *kitten* and now what little I had is gone... I feel like I am concave back there.
  • bbmkr3
    bbmkr3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The boob shrinkage.

^^ This!!!
    I absolutely HATE bra shopping since I am an odd size. I have resigned myself to wearing multiple sports bras until I reach my goal weight to save myself the trouble of having to do it all over again when I am done.

10 pounds to go wOOt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!