Awkward TMI fart question

13»

Replies

• nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    broccoli does it for me - whew baby! Doesn't matter if fresh or cooked. And potato chips but for some reason those smell the same coming out as going in. (sorry - but bet it keeps you away from the chips!)

okay, now i'm the first to admit that on some days i am windier that a tornado. but i have NEVER, EVER fired one off and had the unfortunate victim standing next to me say, "do you smell sour cream and onion pringles?"

i almost fell on the floor laughing at this scenario!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Ok so this is totally embarrassing and I know ladies don't fart, however...

What causes smelly gas farts? I know that farting is totally normal, but I don't think they should really smell unless you are eating something that isn't healthy. Am I wrong?

Because I've been eating pretty well and no different than I've been eating for the last few months, but today! Well! Let's just say that I'm avoiding people! So why is today causing stink?

Anyone get this too and what causes it?

It takes approximately four days for food to be broken down and waste excreted for a healthy person. I would look back in your food diary and see what you were eating four days ago. It could be a particular food or a combination of things.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    If it has lumps and sounds like Chewbacca at a Wookie sing along, I hate to have to tell ya, but it aint a fart.....