30 day shred results ;) pics

Options

Replies

• goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You have motivated me to open up my 30DS DVD one again! I love Jillian!!!
  • l0vexu3
    l0vexu3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    THANKS A LOT EVERYONE... IT WAS HARD BUT I AM SO MUCH HAPPIER!!!!
  • l0vexu3
    Options
    What was your calorie intake? Did you eat back exercise calories or not?

I would also love to know this!

You look truly amazing! Seriously, well done.

What a motivator this is :o)

1380 :)
    and only water!!

and yes, i did eat back the calories, but not all the time.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to dig out my video! Amazing results! WTG!
  • MrsWanland
    MrsWanland Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just fisnished L1D10 today and start Level 2 tomorrow. I hope I have great results like this! I can't wait!!
  • mnqi
    mnqi Posts: 36
    Options
    awesome job!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    thanks for the motivation! I've started this workout twice and only gotten to week two...
    you also ran, how long were your runs?
  • Schmoozy07
    Schmoozy07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! I've done it off and on and am now inspired to do it as soon as I post this. Question, what do you enter it in under exercise? Aerobic general? Thanks for sharing!
  • Schmoozy07
    Schmoozy07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! I've done it off and on and am now inspired to do it as soon as I post this. Question, what do you enter it in under exercise? Aerobic general? Thanks for sharing!
  • Larissa_Johnson
    Options
    You look great. I think I need to run to walmart now and get the DVD :p
    What kinds of food did you eat? Could you just give me an example of what your daily meal plan looked like?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    OMG that is amazing! i did that dvd 3 times and NEVER got anywhere near results like that! just simply amazing!
  • l0vexu3
    Options
    What kinds of food did you eat? Could you just give me an example of what your daily meal plan looked like?
    During the 30 day shred i would eat a healthy bowl of cereal for breakfast along with a fruit, a salad for lunch, then usually an apple or something healthy for a snack and red meat with steamed veggies and rice for dinner.
    Strictly water throughout the day :)
  • l0vexu3
    Options
    During the 30 day shred i would eat a healthy bowl of cereal for breakfast along with a fruit, a salad for lunch, then usually an apple or something healthy for a snack and red meat with steamed veggies and rice for dinner.
    Strictly water throughout the day :)
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.

I am on level 2 day 5 and I lost 5lbs this week, eating like a pig! Its awesome...and you haved inspired me to power through to level 3.

I am doing it 6 days a week.
  • l0vexu3
    Options
    good luckkkkk!!!!!!!!!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    seriously amazing results !!! I do the shred but stop and start it all the time so only ever do level 1 ! Did 30 days of level 1 and 2 before and had good results so needed to get back on it - your pics have just motivated me to start again ! :)
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your core looks so much stronger!! You'll love Ripped In 30 it's very similar to 30 DS with a few new moves.
  • chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

I put it under circuit training general :-)
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! You look amazing! I'm doing the 30 Day Shred right now (Level 1 Day 6). I hope to see half the results you've seen.
    Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!