Chobani or Oikos ?

Options

Replies

• TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I love Oikos. Chobani just had a weird taste to me.. guess I dislike natural greek yogurt. Yoplait is okay, usually my store has it for cheap so I'll grab a few.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Fage 2%. I used to get the 0% until I tried the 2%. Yummy!
  • FoxyMars25
    FoxyMars25 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Definitely Fage. I do not like yogurt with fruit on the bottom..yuck. Fage has it on the side and you can control how much you use.
  • kimberly728
    kimberly728 Posts: 124
    Options
    neither... i much prefer dannon light and fit greek... every single flavor is awesome, but im on a cherry kick these days.
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Chobani. I really don't like yogurt all that much and greek yogurt took some getting used to, but I have a hell of a time with my protein intake, so I do what I can.
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    As a former yogurt hater, I have been able to get myself to eat it. Right now, I've been able to eat Chobani & Trader Joe's without gagging. I'll try a few more flavors of those before I start trying a new brand.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Fage is so so so so better than both of those. I NEVER stir them and those two you have to stir. It completely takes away from the greek yogurt texture it should have. =/
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Whichever is on sale, this week its Chobani, next week could be Oikos or Nostimo (which BTW is my favorite). I don't eat the flavored kind, though I do find Nostimo thicker and richer than Chobani or Oikos. One to definitely stay away from - Greek Gods, that stuff is awful.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani 0%. I usually eat the Peach, Strawberry, Raspberry and Black Cherry. I usually stock up on them when they are on sale for $1 a cup. The sugar content is high but the protein content is good. Some of the greek yogurts aren't really that. The manufacturer uses thickening agents in it and it isn't really strained like Chobani or Fage is.
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Neither for me. I love Noosa Greek yoghurt. So freaking yummy.
  • BossBich
    BossBich Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ima Chobani girl.......
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Neither - Fage Full Fat. Why? Because it's thicker and adding 1 tablespoon of Jello cheesecake mix turns it exactly into cheesecake filling. I've tried fat-free and 2% varieties of Oikos, Voskos, Chobani and Fage - but the full-fat produces the better cheesecake filling thanks to the fat content which gives it that fluffy texture.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    fage
    this
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Fage.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Which and why ?

Neither, never, because. end thread
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Neither - Fage Full Fat. Why? Because it's thicker and adding 1 tablespoon of Jello cheesecake mix turns it exactly into cheesecake filling.

Nom nom nom
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Whatever's on sale for $1 each that week, lol.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Used to be Oikos but they changed their recipes or something and now it's super sweet and just tastes like regular yogurt :( So now it's Chobani all the way!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    fage

yes!

However I will buy chobani if its on sale...and the whole foods brands as well
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Fage! I think it tastes better than either of those brands.