Calling all people interested in Tattoos, piercings,

Options
bright hair, studio ghibli films, cats, and anything cool :D Let's discuss!

Replies

• pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Love tattoo's, piercings, cats (I've got a ginger one) - I do absolutely love tattoo's, want my lower arm covered! Xx :noway:
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    Ahh YEY! Any idea what you want on your arm? ^_^ I've got three little paw prints on my arm, a big thigh piece with cupcakes and hearts on it on my thigh, and a little heart on my ankle ^__^
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    LOVE piercings and tattoos! When money allows I'm going to be covered in tattoos!

I have a pink bow on my lower back, "Colour my life with the chaos of trouble" Written across my shoulder blades.

Planning to get about 9 more!

Piercings I have: 2 in each lobe, tragus, industrial, nose, belly button and the back of my neck. I did have my tongue pierced but had to take it out :sad:
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    Ahh that quote was featured in 500 Days of Summer! LOve that movie! Aww boo why did you have to take your tongue piercing out? I've got ears stretched to 8mm, lip, nose, and nips :D
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm bored, so I'll play. I've been coloring my hair unnatural colors since I was 12. I've also been a part of the goth/alternative/punk scene longer than some have been alive.

I don't currently have any tattoos that I like. But I plan on getting a tattoo of a victorian anti-corset propaganda ad, I just can't decide where. I also want a tattoo of a print by a medieval anatomist who made dioramas of fetuses. I also need a tattoo of a balinese cat and a boston terrier. And ultimately, I want to get my torso fully tattooed with a detailed reproduction of an edwardian corset.

I'm not actually into piercings. Only my ears are pierced. I used to think that if I got to goal weight I'd get my belly button pierced, but honestly it's not a priority. And I imagine it would get in the way of corset wearing.
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Ha! Everyone says that, but no it's a lyric in my favourite song, Belle and Sebastian: The boy with the arab strap.

When I heard it on 500 days of Summer I was like, No way!! :happy:
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos I have lots I like piercings.....had to remove most of mine and put plans for more on hold....trampolines and piercings do not mix :noway: and I loooooove having bright hair.

Im very much into 1950's and pin up stuff but im also partial to the punk/rock style.
  • sarcosis1
    sarcosis1 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hell yeah!
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Love tattoos piercing's an bright hair lol had fluorescing pink hair last summer xx
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I want a tattoo but I'm so indecisive I'll be 90 before I get one........
  • Clement1ne
    Options
    I have a belly button piercing!

I've always wanted a tattoo but frankly I'm scared. I know TONS of people get them, but it kinda scares me.... I'm not a huge fan of needles. lol. I'd love my astrological sign.....
  • Clement1ne
    Options
    I want a tattoo but I'm so indecisive I'll be 90 before I get one........

Exactly!!!! I'm the same!!!

Emmalee :smile:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I looove Tattoos. Love mine but also other people's. Kind of an obsession actually. If I see someone with a great tatoo I just can't stop looking. I think part of the reason why I want to get myself fit is so I can have more places on my body that I'd be proud to show off, and get tattooed.

My hair color is pretty tame these days. Not natural of course but not crazy. It's been about every color though I do love fun hair colors...
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Helix, tragus and lobes pierced. I'm not stretching anything, because it just wouldn't suit me, I've got a slight deformity on one ear lobe that I actually quite like, anyhow, it makes me a tiny bit different to everybody else. Plus nose - I've just changed from a segment ring to a screw because I finally got a bit bored with it.

I've just got a new stud for my tragus - a kitty skull - but the thread's on the back and not the kitty end, which is a real pain as I'm too hamfisted to not drop the ball down my ear if I try to change it.

Tattoos - got one, still planning the next. I take years over this, but thinking of my left upper arm with a view to sleeving it eventually.

Ghibli Films - brilliant. I think it's a toss up between Princess Mononoke, The Cat Returns (great song, Kaze ni naru) and Spirited Away as to which is best.

Oh, and cats. I have them. Did have four, now down to two. They're awesome. And very annoying. [crash as one of them falls off the drawers where he'd fallen asleep]
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm tattooed and pierced. Used to have my hair all sorts of fun colors, but toned it down a notch now that I'm getting older.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I need to find someone to design one
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I have one tattoo, my family logo, visible in my profile picture. Got inked at age 60 to celebrate my niece and her hubby moving onto our farm. My ears are pierced; I would not pierce anything else, no way. I Love Arabian horses, spaniels, Salukis, reptiles and ducks; absolutely hate cats.
  • soundasleepx
    Options

If you google tattoo artists/salons in your area, and also check them out on facebook, you'll find a good place. Then just go in and talk to them and ask for help with the design! :D
    Ghibli Films - brilliant. I think it's a toss up between Princess Mononoke, The Cat Returns (great song, Kaze ni naru) and Spirited Away as to which is best.

Oh, and cats. I have them. Did have four, now down to two. They're awesome.

Ahh I love the cat returns! I think my favourite is Kiki's delivery service. I want jiji tattooed on my arm! And cats are brilliant, I have three cats and they're just so much fun.

tattoo.png

This is my favourite tattoo (at the moment, I sometimes change my mind and like my paws more!) It's on my right thigh.

And these are my paws:

paws.png

My hearts a bit crap so I won't post a picture until I bother to get it recoloured ^_^.
  • Rrrroxy777
    Rrrroxy777 Posts: 329
    Options
    Yes?! You called?:happy:
  • Rrrroxy777
    Rrrroxy777 Posts: 329
    Options
    OH! LOVe the cupcakes@!!!! :love:

If you google tattoo artists/salons in your area, and also check them out on facebook, you'll find a good place. Then just go in and talk to them and ask for help with the design! :D

Oh, and cats. I have them. Did have four, now down to two. They're awesome.

Ahh I love the cat returns! I think my favourite is Kiki's delivery service. I want jiji tattooed on my arm! And cats are brilliant, I have three cats and they're just so much fun.

tattoo.png

This is my favourite tattoo (at the moment, I sometimes change my mind and like my paws more!) It's on my right thigh.

And these are my paws:

paws.png

My hearts a bit crap so I won't post a picture until I bother to get it recoloured ^_^.