Calling all people interested in Tattoos, piercings,

Options

Replies

• soundasleepx
    Options
    If anyone else has any pictures then post away!!! Also, anyone have any favourite TV shows or Music or anything they'd like to discuss? I'm pretty much in love with The Smiths and The Birthday Massacre. Anyone play any instruments? Have a strange talent? Anything :D

Oh and thank you Rrrroxy777 !!!!
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    3 tattoos so far, I've had so many piercings but at the moment I only have my tongue, ears and belly button :) and my cat? She's my life!

Pic heavy (Sorry!)

2niwv9w.jpg

2d8huo9.jpg

xf875y.jpg

npp1mg.jpg

1z5j092.jpg

fawsvr.jpg
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    ^^^ Ahh you and your cat are adorable!!!!
    I love your tattoos, especially the rose behind your ear!
    What's your cat called?
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I love tattoos and piercings! I'm hoping to get my first tattoo in July, for my 19th birthday. I want a little one that can be hidden, so I'm thinking of getting a heart on my hip.

As far as piercings go, I'm too much of a chicken to go get one. Maybe I'll get my bellybutton done around the time I get my tattoo.

@Jessica your cat is ADORABLE.
  • rubypond
    rubypond Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love my tatts. I have 5 of them and when I can afford it I will have more.
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Love everything about this thread. Add me if you like. Have 14 tattoos. Had tongue pierced but no more, miss it. Planning next tattoo now. Thinking an angel from Dr. Who. If you know what that is you are awesome :)
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Im alllll for it. If I wasnt on my PS3, i'd share my tats. Im a lifelong gamer and have 4 tats. All video game related. A Majoras Mask, A Zelda in nouveau style, and Jill and Chris from Resident Evil. Plans for more when the cash is sufficient.
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    mew.jpg

^ Mew (Yes she's named after Mew from Pokemon haha.)

maricat.jpg

^ Maris

chibicat.jpg

And Chibi, being a sinkface.

I love my babies!
    A Zelda in nouveau style
    Zelda!!!!!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    love tattoos (have four, getting four more soon and lots more to come), piercings (have ears done twice and lip pierced), colorful hair (mine is purple), and cats (2 snowshoe siamese mixes). :)
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    ^^ Yeey mine is currently purple too! Going pink again next when this purple fades.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Mine :D Also have tongue pierced, tragus and double ear lobes :)

back-10.jpg?w=560
    back-43.jpg?w=560&h=877
    forearm-2.jpg?w=560&h=746

Plus a few more :):) xx

My kitties (current)
    lickywashy.jpg?w=500&h=
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    ^^ Your back piece is gorgeous!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love your back piece!^^
  • Louise1247
    Options
    fankooooo <3:)
  • muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love piercings (in moderation). I'm pretty bummed about the last one I got (tragus) because it got infected or something. I put vitamin E oil on it 2x a day but it hasn't helped yet. :(

I also plan on getting my first tattoo in the next couple of months. It'll be on my ribs. Hopefully it won't hurt as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
  • Louise1247
    Options
    mew.jpg

^ Mew (Yes she's named after Mew from Pokemon haha.)

maricat.jpg

^ Maris

chibicat.jpg

And Chibi, being a sinkface.

I love my babies!

AWWWWWWW <3 so sweet
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    vdfri9.jpg

j6hedk.jpg

3322kbo.jpg

These are my babies.

The bottom pic is pretty bad quality. It's hard to get him to sit still for pictures
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    Ahh so many adorable babycats!
  • bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos - I have 5 currently and I have plans for 3 more (at least). I also have my ears and nose pierced. I had my belly button but it didn't work out, and I wanted my tongue done (but my mom told me she'd disown me) so I'll deal with these :) I've been dying my hair since I was 14 - and my favorite was bright red. I haven't done it lately, but I would love to go back to that color!

9cb1ac0e-7d5e-4258-a95a-d2935ad56223_zps8c94773e.jpg

I have two cats - Hammy and Romeo, and they are my world. And I love Kiki's Delivery Service too! I haven't seen that movie in sooo long, but it was so cute :)

2261805e-24d0-4f7b-b4ef-d6cbfc882281_zps95aeffc6.jpg

f6ca56f2-d692-4815-9620-fffa05de47ba_zpsd7ad2493.jpg
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have bright red hair, piercings, 10 tattoos, and I do gore/dark/pinup/etc modeling... no cats tho :(