Walk away the pounds 5/5/10 - 5/11/10

Options
2»

Replies

• sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Did the WATP 2 mile Power Walk with Friends. Just got it today and had to try it out. I think it will be a good one for mornings since I only have 30 minutes or so.
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Tools - way to go on your one mile walk and hope you got one in tonight!!!!

Sandy - let me know what you think of that one, I do not have it yet. I love the 30 min dvd's they make it easy and I am less likely to make a excuse!

I went to the gym tonight and did 25 minutes on the treadmill and then the 30 min express workout at Planet fitness. The 30 min circuit workout is similar to the curves facility so it is nice to get that in, plus it burns about 250 calories.

Hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!

Tracy
  • frogy_98
    Options
    Happy tuesday everyone,

I hope your weather is better than ours, it is raining again today, but is supposed to be better by the weekend. In the mean time I will be doing my walking at the gym or here while my little one naps. Trying to do my WATP dvd is a little on the back burner because I am using nap time as my time to pack and get rid of stuff since we are moving in 2 months.

Well I will check in later have a great day.

Tracy
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is hosting a 4 week Walk on Rock on challenge on ivillage. The link is below if your interested. It's free you just use your e-mail. I would suggest a junk e-mail account just so you don't get spammed to death on your real one.

I hope the link works . . . :smile:

http://challenges.ivillage.com/walkon-rockon?nlcid=dt|04-21-2010|

Okay it doesn't work as a link but you can cut & paste into your browser.
  • frogy_98
    Options