Blame it on the alcohol

Options
1235»

Replies

• favreervaf
    favreervaf Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sooooo. ..basically I can't get wasted without totally wrecking my diet. :-(

Unfortunately, true. The liver is responsible for a lot of metabolic processes such as lipolysis, glyconeogenesis, glycolysis, etc..and when it is impaired by filtering alcohol you can ruin your metabolism or slow it for days. People that drink often find it a lot more difficult to burn and keep fat off, and even repair muscle and build muscle to the extent that they want to. 'Beer belly' is no myth.
  • laurie41565
    laurie41565 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love drinking grape flavored vodka and water. Used to drink diet coke and rum but after everything I have read about diet pop I quit it for good and switched to this. It's very refreshing!!
  • laurie41565
    laurie41565 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    EAT
    DRINK
    BE MERRY
    BUT work it off, it is rather simple.
    burn 1000 calories a day, and then drink your face off!

I like you.

LOL! Yeppers!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Here's a website:

http://getdrunknotfat.com/

^^ check this out!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

A little over 50 cals a pop!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options

Or up to 200+...depending on what is in them and how big they are!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

Or up to 200+...depending on what is in them and how big they are!

Say what? This is not good...
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Sooooo. ..basically I can't get wasted without totally wrecking my diet. :-(

Unfortunately, true. The liver is responsible for a lot of metabolic processes such as lipolysis, glyconeogenesis, glycolysis, etc..and when it is impaired by filtering alcohol you can ruin your metabolism or slow it for days. People that drink often find it a lot more difficult to burn and keep fat off, and even repair muscle and build muscle to the extent that they want to. 'Beer belly' is no myth.
    I think I love you