The MOST annoying commercial EVER!!!!

Options
1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
I find these newer KIt-Kat commercials to be so grating that they make me want to smash the tv and throw it out the window! I wish they would come up with some other idea to sell their stupid candy! What commercial annoys you in the same way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZhArw0p90c

Replies

• TattednPierced
    Options
    The Fish McBite commercials.. really annoying song. McDonald's has surely hit rock bottom.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I find these newer KIt-Kat commercials to be so grating that they make me want to smash the tv and throw it out the window! I wish they would come up with some other idea to sell their stupid candy! What commercial annoys you in the same way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZhArw0p90c

I thought I was the only one that hated that Kit-Kat commercial. For me, it's the CRUNCHING!!! Nothing annoys me more than hearing someone crunch things! Whoever has the remote has to mute it!!! LOL!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    UGH! The crunchinnnnnng! Also the "MMMM" in between! :explode:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    The Fish McBite commercials.. really annoying song. McDonald's has surely hit rock bottom.

WORD.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Kay jewelry commercials. So ridiculously corny and terrible acting. No one acts like that in real life.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Fishy Fishaaaaaaaay
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Fishay Fishaaayyyyyyyy :laugh:

[/quote]
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Fishy Fishaaaaaaaay
    [/quote]
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Actually it should be what commercial ISN'T the most annoying one ever.
  • sullus
    Options
    Anything featuring a car horn or police/fire/ambulance siren while I'm driving in traffic.
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Who watches commercials?
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    "Fishy Fishayyy, fish fish McBites, McBites, fish fish McBites, McBites.
    FISHY FISHAYYY.
    Fish McBites are sucky *kitten* and breaded with INFECTION, so take a trip to SH*TTY D's they geta-get-a-get get you fat"
  • sullus
    Options
    Fishay Fishaaayyyyyyyy :laugh:

[/quote]

I like how you think.
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Just curious, because I had a friend that missed this... The crunching and "mmm" is to the beat of the original Kit Kat song... That's the point of the crunching.... I kinda find the Kit Kat commercial an ingenious way to play the song... Just stating this in case you missed that... Like I said one of my friends didn't even realize that they were crunching and all to the tune of the Kit Kat song...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Do you remember the quiznos mutated hamsters they called "sponge monkeys"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPTZWhz46M
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have always hated the Herbal Essence orgasm commercials. the stuff smells amazing but I refuse to buy it because I hate the commercials.
  • jomtois
    jomtois Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't know if they are still on since we DVR or netflix everything but:

HEAD ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

That one used to come on when I had the news on in the morning getting ready for work and annoy the bajeezsus out of me.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    The AT&T U-verse commercial with the little girls. "You can't put the tv receiver in the closet! Why would you want a tv in the closet?!" It just annoys the piss out of me.
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I find the eHarmony commercial creepy. The old man's voice.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Don't know if they are still on since we DVR or netflix everything but:

That one used to come on when I had the news on in the morning getting ready for work and annoy the bajeezsus out of me.

HA! Ermagerd, I remember these...

I'm also not fond of Fishy Fishay song, either (thanks, btw, for the earworm from hell, y'all...)

I am really a hater of the Target back to school commercials in the fall.

My current "throw a shoe at the TV' nominee is that earwax vac, where the guy screams, "OW!!!!!!" twice, both times making you jump out of your skin.