The MOST annoying commercial EVER!!!!

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Don't know if they are still on since we DVR or netflix everything but:

HEAD ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

That one used to come on when I had the news on in the morning getting ready for work and annoy the bajeezsus out of me.

Beat me to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is3icfcbmbs
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    All the above!! Mostly the fish bites
  • starbab311
    starbab311 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Don't know if they are still on since we DVR or netflix everything but:

That one used to come on when I had the news on in the morning getting ready for work and annoy the bajeezsus out of me.

OMG I USE TO HATE HATE HATE THIS COMMERCIAL
  • sethysgirl
    Options
    The drain cleaner commercial! "I'm here to snake your drain" "I'm here to flush your pipes." That one gets me pissed off every time I see it. I mute the tv or change the channel.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Fishayyy Fishaaayyyy...UGH!
    Oh and Mommy!!! I made poo poo!!

BEST Commercial EVER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q02BXGDSDkE

Jeff Gordon puts on a disquise and takes a car salesman for the ride of his life.
  • Serrell64
    Serrell64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Right!!! That's when you get up and add to your step total... Take a walk down the hall. :yawn: :laugh: :happy:
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    and now they have a little girl talking to the old man about dating on e-harmony.. total creep factor
  • richh963
    richh963 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    any commercial where I hear a cellphone ring, is annoying, most of all when the ring sounds like mine.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I find these newer KIt-Kat commercials to be so grating that they make me want to smash the tv and throw it out the window!

Gimme a break! :wink:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Oh and Mommy!!! I made poo poo!!

That reminds me.. the toilet training commercial.. I forget the product... where they throw a huge parking lot party for the kid who takes his first toilet dump. :huh:
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    What's worse, are the ads on my sidebar ---->

Engagement rings? Really?! They're advertising to the WRONG person! :-)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    That one stupid jewelery commercial where the guy is graduating college and gives his wife a necklace. By all means, by ME a gift because YOU did something great. WHY??
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Auto insurance commercials. Pick one. Any one.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Any of those about prescription drugs whose side affects are worse than the condition that you have. sheesh:angry:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Any of those about prescription drugs whose side affects are worse than the condition that you have. sheesh:angry:

I like the allergy medicine ones ...

Side Effects may include runny nose, itchy eyes, nasophanangitis (Inflammation of the nasal passages and of the upper part of the pharynx.), headache and muscle aches ...

um are those side effects or is it just not working?
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Any tampon commercial.

Ladies do not put on frilly dresses and twirl on their periods. :grumble:
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options

I like the allergy medicine ones ...

Side Effects may include runny nose, itchy eyes, nasophanangitis (Inflammation of the nasal passages and of the upper part of the pharynx.), headache and muscle aches ...

um are those side effects or is it just not working?

I love the ones for ED. "If you sustain an erection lasting longer than 4 hours, call your doctor." If a 60 year old dude has a 4 hour erection, he'll be on the phone but I'll bet he won't be calling his doctor. lol
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    :laugh:
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    The Fish McBite commercials.. really annoying song. McDonald's has surely hit rock bottom.

Fishy Fishaaaaaaaay

Oh THAT one! My daughter runs around singing that! Drives me nuts!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Just curious, because I had a friend that missed this... The crunching and "mmm" is to the beat of the original Kit Kat song... That's the point of the crunching.... I kinda find the Kit Kat commercial an ingenious way to play the song... Just stating this in case you missed that... Like I said one of my friends didn't even realize that they were crunching and all to the tune of the Kit Kat song...
    Yes, we are aware of the point, but the sounds are nerve wrecking.