The Negative Thread

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
This is the thread where you can say any ONE thing.

Like for instance "subway" or "slim-fast" or "paleo" or "IIFYM" or "IPOARM" or "1 ingredient diet" and EVERYONE gets to jump in and say EVERY negative thing they think about it. And never bother other people enjoying success on it in other threads. Forever. And ever. AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaand GO!

ETA: and then don't look at the negative things they wrote about your diet. just say the word and walk away. never look back. you'll never know what's wrong with your diet, cause probably you don't care anyway, I know I for one am sick of hearing criticisms of mine. Here's to all us happy blissed out dieters just trying to find our own way, with skinned knees from falling down, and bumps and bruised from being shoved around this eating maze called MFP. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    what?
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    ah?:huh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    most people get lots of static when sharing their excitement about ANY new diet that they found works for them. thought I'd create a trash bin thread for everyone's negative comments so people can blissfully carry on their diets in peace until THEY see a problem with it.
  • itsHealthy
    Options
    ahhh...GM diet
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    ^ General MOtors diet? don't you know petroleum and iron are BAD for you. It's all fake an chemicals. *SMH*
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    crossfit:bigsmile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

No religious talk on MFP thanks. You said "cross" and that means something to me, so blasphemy!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Polyamorous Relationships
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Juicing!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

No religious talk on MFP thanks. You said "cross" and that means something to me, so blasphemy!

i lol'd at this comment more than i should have . i really hope you were making the joke i hope you were
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Polyamorous Relationships

relationships? what? that kind of defeats the purpose of Polyamourous no? dude just say orgy. it's so much shorter, easier to spell and more straightforwards. ooops sorry i said straight. that was not a derogatory slur on anyones preferences. i swear.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Juicing!

Unless it's gin and juice I don't even wanna hear about it. Doesn't fit my macro's.
  • itsHealthy
    Options
    OK, I am confused! Going home now...Have a Happy Healthy rest of the day guys!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Ok bye.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I speak spanish.... too complicated for me haha! :laugh:

someone said juicing.. fasting?:huh:
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Okay... whole foods diet. That is if I understand this.... but just know, I will be back because I secretly enjoy watching people skewer me as I say nothing.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Okay... whole foods diet. That is if I understand this.... but just know, I will be back because I secretly enjoy watching people skewer me as I say nothing.

whole food diet? where would you even fit that? everyone you knows you can't stick a whole food anywhere for consumption! dang. why didn't you google it first. cut them up. ever heard of a chopping board?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    "IIFYM" or "IPOARM

What are these two things?

Dr. Oz

google it.

and as for Dr. Oz. Is he even a Dr.? Does he even lift? he just has to find a new thing to talk about everytime he's gonna have a show. You beleive someone like that?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    :laugh: I speak spanish.... too complicated for me haha! :laugh:

someone said juicing.. fasting?:huh:

already answered juicing.

fasting? everyone knows you have to loose weight slowly. damn. amateurs!
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    1200 calories.